PDA

View Full Version : 4.7.0 setting to not have a page or url set in acct type but still have that option ?

Pete Young
January 1, 2019, 01:54 AM
Currently setting up account types and when in setting I have create a page and no url set to off on registration it offers me to create a url ? is this a known error ?

What is even more confusing is the options to allow this group to post to different listing types seems locked and jammed on ? I can not edit these on or off ? so not only do they get a page and url they don't need but now they are allowed to post into list types not open to them ?
the fun starts again hey. Very Frustrating

how does one fix this please ?

Pete Young
January 2, 2019, 09:27 AM
Any updates on this, I have completely removed the offending account type and have reinstalled it, and I do not have create a page or create url on that account type and yet it still appearing ? can we get un update on this from flynax please is it a known error ?

and even more frustrating everything is all locked again unable to make any changes ?

and now its added back and checked the categories I did not want them to post in ?

april fools ?

very frustrated and annoyed.

---

Edit: I have created a ticket in regards the error in account types, this error also exists in flynax demos.

Rudi
January 3, 2019, 02:41 AM
Hello,

Actually, locking account type options is not a bug and not "April fools" as you could think

but it's not available when you have only one account type selected for "Offer the account type to visitors on the Post an Ad page for quick sign-up."

because at least one default account type should be available on quick reg form of add-listing page

Pete Young
January 3, 2019, 10:59 AM
? say what ? how does not selecting a page and or create url turn into allowing them on registration ? again ? can you please explain how quick register affects sign up page assigned and url are assigned when they are not selected ?

I will do some videos to show you the errors but I am to tired just now so I will do them in the next day or so.