PDA

View Full Version : General Modern Question...

Brian Jester
November 8, 2018, 03:12 AM
Hello,

I have installed a new template, (general_modern) and when I removed my listing types, then re-added them, refreshed the website, and the home_content_search_form disappeared. Is this a bug? I have added a couple of categories in only one listing type, I am not sure what the problem is. Does anyone know what that problem might be?

I just remembered, that when I was removing the listing types, I removed the for sale listing type, and when I added it back, I used for_sale as the key, so maybe that has something to do with it? This was something I already should have remembered, but can this be why the home search is not working?

Please see the attachment

Update: Anyone know of what this could be? I am going to get my backup together, in the mean time, I hope someone has a solution so I don't have to restore this time.

Update 2: I am going to re-install, and hope for the best. But I am still looking for a reply on this topic, simply because I will need to remove the original listing types out when I re-install to put my own listing types in, but this time, I will not remove the For Sale listing type this time, I will only remove the For Sale Categories and proceed from there.

Thank you
Brian