PDA

View Full Version : Filter plugin configuration manual

Carlos Velho
August 24, 2018, 05:13 PM
Dear friends of the forum

I would like a tutorial to help set up the various search filters for the flynax classifieds.

I'm having some errors that appear and I still do not quite understand how to make the settings so that the filters plugin show the fields correctly.

for example:

> Countries
> States
> Cities

Can anyone show me in full configuration manual step by step with images?

Rudi
August 27, 2018, 03:24 AM
Hello,

Unfortunately, we have no guide for filter plugin because it's intuitive and doesn't require special settings

if you need to filter listings by locations you should put your location fields on your filter form starting from parent field (if you use multi-field plugin):
Plugins > Filter > your filter > Manage > add your location fields: Country (required) > State (required) > City

If you still have problems with configuring the plugin you'd better create a ticket and we'll advice you further on this issue

Christian Evequoz
April 16, 2019, 06:51 PM
Hello,

I have installed the Filter plugin and create a filter for Listing type Motors (Vehicles in my case). The issue is that the filter only shows in Vehicles category, when I click on "Cars" the filter box is not showing in Cars subcategory. I have checked Flynax demo online and I have same configuration but is not working as in Flynax demo.

Rudi
April 17, 2019, 05:31 AM
Hello,

Because you use standard search box on this page and they don't work together

Christian Evequoz
April 17, 2019, 05:42 PM
Well, actually, I have disabled all standard search boxes but still is not working. It only shows the filter in main category. I have the same configuration as you demo site.

Regards,

Rudi
April 18, 2019, 02:40 AM
I think you'd better create a ticket attaching ftp details

and we'll look into this issue