PDA

View Full Version : No RESPONSE FROM SUPPORT

Rene Joile
July 3, 2018, 07:02 PM
I have 1 week left of my customer support... I have sent 6 emails to support, and received 2 support tickets and I still have NOT HAD ANY RESPONSE... but I have had an invoice to renew for another month..

Any chance someone could help me please!!!!!

Rudi
July 4, 2018, 02:33 AM
Hello Rene,

Could you send me your ticket id?

Viktor
July 4, 2018, 06:14 AM
Hello Rene Joile,

I didn't find any tickets created by Rene Joile. How can we find it? I think you need to contact us via chat. Our sales department will help you.

Rene Joile
July 4, 2018, 01:10 PM
Best regards, Kevin
Flynax Technical Department

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: SAG-537546

dated 20/06/18...

I have since installed it but have made a mess of it...

Rene Joile
July 4, 2018, 01:11 PM
Hello Rene Joile,

I didn't find any tickets created by Rene Joile. How can we find it? I think you need to contact us via chat. Our sales department will help you.

I have tried and sent numerous emails because chat was unattended.. 6 actually, and have had zero response

Rudi
July 5, 2018, 03:56 AM
I've checked this ticket and seen some replies form our supporter, last was on 20 June, see screenshot
it seems that emails didn't reach you

Have you checked emails through the ticket system?

Rene Joile
July 6, 2018, 06:54 AM
I have no idea how to do that, or where

Rudi
July 6, 2018, 02:06 PM
Log in to the ticket system using your account details: https://support.flynax.com/tickets/
and find your ticket by id (SAG-537546)

Rene Joile
July 8, 2018, 02:26 AM
Log in to the ticket system using your account details: https://support.flynax.com/tickets/
and find your ticket by id (SAG-537546)

ANOTHER login... How many logins does flynax require???
There is
1 on the main site
1 here
and now that one as well...

I am curious as of to where I was actually offered those details when Flynax support actually replied by creating that ticket number to be able to utilise the 1 month support....

Rudi
July 9, 2018, 02:54 AM
Use the same details which you use for your customer area

we're not trying to utilise your 1 month support because we reply to your tickets

but if you don't get emails it doesn't depend on us directly and probably caused by your email service (also try to check your spam folder)

Rene Joile
July 14, 2018, 10:44 AM
Use the same details which you use for your customer area

we're not trying to utilise your 1 month support because we reply to your tickets

but if you don't get emails it doesn't depend on us directly and probably caused by your email service (also try to check your spam folder)

So, my month is up and I have had no support and I would like someone to please INBOX me here with wherever you feel I am not getting my messages so I can get you to fix my script so I can activate it..

Unfortunately my support expired a few days ago and I had a scheduled week away that did not involve a classified script on a laptop and could not continue this useless back and forth chat. I have logged in and I have no idea where your messages are being delivered..

There is nothing wrong with my email because when I reset my passwords your system emails without an issue, and I have received emails with support case numbers but nothing further past that and there are NO MESSAGES in there..

I really would appreciate some assistance to run a script I have paid for now over 5 weeks ago.

I am trying to upload screen shots of my inbox for you, and I seem to not be able to do that either...

Thank you

Rene Joile
July 14, 2018, 10:45 AM

Got them..