PDA

View Full Version : How to add multiple banners?

Jose Bonilla
July 7, 2012, 04:11 AM
Hello Flynax Team,

I would like to have multiple banners on my site. Ejample on Left and Right banners I would like to have multiple vertical banners, one on top of the other. How do I accomplish this.

Thanks.
Jose Bonilla

John
July 7, 2012, 01:19 PM
Hello Jose,
You can control banners appearing through banner boxes, go to admin panel >> Banners manager >> Add a box,
here you can see this option "Number of banners at a time", if you set 1 then just one random banner will be appeared in the box,
if you set two then two random banners will be appeared per single page load and so on.

John

Jose Bonilla
July 8, 2012, 02:40 AM
Hello John,

I dont see Banners Manager under the Admin Panel. I am using version 3.2. Only Configurations/Banners is listed and this is to Random display the ads.

Please advise
Thanks.

Viktor
July 11, 2012, 05:49 AM
Hello Jose Bonilla,

Please find banners in Admin Panel Plugins block and click on second link >> Banners.

If you add 2 banners with position left and you set config (Random display -> yes) you will see 1 banner after refresh page 2-nd banner but if you set this config like 'NO' you will see 2 banners on page in one time.

Jose Bonilla
July 11, 2012, 02:44 PM
Thank you Viktor,

This is working like you said. But I dont want this to affect the Header banner is this possible? What I mean is that I want the header banners to randon display but left and rigth not to display randonly. Please let me know how is this possible.

Thanks again.
Jose Bonilla

Viktor
July 12, 2012, 10:32 AM
Hello Jose Bonilla,

Would you please create new ticket with your request because it will customization.