PDA

View Full Version : Invoice and BankWire not working toghether like expected

Parasca Iulian eugen
July 1, 2012, 11:36 AM
Intalled plugin Invoice and BankWire Transfer

from admin we add a new invoice to a user
the user make the payment using the bankwire
in admin on the bankwire section at the "item" sayd (#0) the rest seems ok... so we Active the payment ... now click again on admin > plugins > banckwire transfer
on the username will say "Account deleted" and the sum is 0, on admin > plugins > invoice the invoice is still unpaid

in the frontend on user invoice page the invoice is unpaid

T.Bogdan
SysAdmin

Vladimir
July 2, 2012, 04:59 AM
Hello,

You have software version 3.2. Unfortunately the plugin "invoices" supported only in version 4.

Parasca Iulian eugen
July 2, 2012, 02:52 PM
Vadimir i talk about 4.0.1 version that use now for testing , planning to switch v soon on it, working on translations, bugs etc....

If you are interested to access our testing site pls tell us

T.Bogdan
SysAdmin

Vladimir
August 1, 2012, 08:45 AM
We've fixed this problem in the "BankWire Transfer" plugin that was associated with use of the "Invoices" plugin. You can update the plugin in your admin panel.

Kemoid Wilson
June 8, 2013, 03:45 AM
I have the updated version and I am having the same problem. Could you please fix this as bank transfer is going to be the only payment option available to clients right now.

Kemoid Wilson
August 5, 2013, 02:34 AM
I posted in this forum almost two months now and still no reply. The invoice plugin is not working with the bank transfer plugin. I have to cross check the bank transfer payment with the invoice to. Can someone please help me to fix this problem. Thanks in advance

Athanasios Christou
January 21, 2014, 11:54 PM
Hello Flynax team
first I wish you and all members a happy new year. (is my first post in this year.)

Exactly the same error exists in my version (4.2.0) too.

See post # 1 of Parasca Iulian eugen from July 1, 2012.

Is there still no solution for this bug?

Please help us

Best Regards
Sakis

Mike
January 24, 2014, 12:09 PM
Hi Athanasios,

I advice you to submit a ticket to our helpdesk with all necessary information, so we can direct your request to appropriate person and get your issue fixed faster than here.

Mike
January 24, 2014, 12:10 PM
Hi Athanasios,

I advice you to submit a ticket to our helpdesk with all necessary information, so we can direct your request to appropriate person and get your issue fixed faster than here.