PDA

View Full Version : How to remove Feature Listings slider from home page in heavy_wide template

Sohail Zafar
March 30, 2018, 11:37 PM
Hello every one i need litlle help to remove Feature Listings slider from home page in heavy_wide template please help me to remove Feature slider and replace with my own slider i try to find the code in css under /*** HOME PAGE GALLERY ***/ but i need to know what code i can remove from there .

Wei Hong
March 31, 2018, 08:52 AM
Hello every one i need litlle help to remove Feature Listings slider from home page in heavy_wide template please help me to remove Feature slider and replace with my own slider i try to find the code in css under /*** HOME PAGE GALLERY ***/ but i need to know what code i can remove from there .

You go to templates folder find the file called setting.tpl, then set home gallery to off or false something like that.

Sohail Zafar
March 31, 2018, 04:18 PM
Thanks for reply Wei Hong but i dont see any thing like setting.tpl we have option in admincp but its just for the how many listings we need in it . I want to remove it and put my own slider there.

I removed this code from home_content.tpl in template> tpl> Blocks > home_content.tpl

<section class="features-gallery">
<div class="point1">
<div class="row">
<div class="col-md-8 col-sm-12">
<div class="featured_gallery{if $demo_gallery} demo{/if}">
{insert name='eval' content=$gallary_content}
<div class="preview">
<a {if $config.featured_new_window}target="_blank"{/if} title="{$lang.view_details}" href="#"><div></div></a>
<div class="fg-title hide"></div>
<div class="fg-price hide"></div>
</div>
{if $demo_gallery}{assign var='demo_gallery' value=false}{/if}
</div>
</div>

<!-- body style box -->
<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-12 special-block">
{if $home_page_special_block}
{include file='blocks'|cat:$smarty.const.RL_DS|cat:'blocks_ manager.tpl' block=$home_page_special_block side='sidebar'}
{/if}
</div>
<!-- body style box end -->
</div>
</div>
</section>

but its also remove one of my side bar content box but i need this side bar content box i just want to remove the featured slider

Wei Hong
March 31, 2018, 05:10 PM
I just check and it's there. In all flynax included template. You should look again, go to templates >> your template folder >> setting.tpl.php, open it. Then set this

'home_page_gallery' => true,
to

'home_page_gallery' => false,

Sohail Zafar
March 31, 2018, 10:42 PM
I just check and it's there. In all flynax included template. You should look again, go to templates >> your template folder >> setting.tpl.php, open it. Then set this

'home_page_gallery' => true,
to

'home_page_gallery' => false,

Thanks i found it and change it its turn off slider but the Featured listing stay there so i inactive my Featured listings from content box menu . But the problem im having now its remove my side content box which beside my flynax slider i need that sidebar I want to remove slider and Featured listings from there and i want to put my own slider in flynax slider.

Wei Hong
April 1, 2018, 06:03 AM
Are you using wide general template, only general template has side bar on homepage? Other templates don't have side bar on homepage.

Sohail Zafar
April 1, 2018, 04:55 PM
Im using heavy_wide