PDA

View Full Version : rotating featured ads

Petrache Nicolae
June 27, 2012, 09:52 PM
anyone have a clue how to make the featured ads rotate the same way as random ads? random ads are a mess as they are.
in my case will show in just 1 category even if in all categories they are set up the same way and olso you have no control on the fields that are show. this has as a result a mixed data composed of all listing fields of that ad. no fields names, just their values separated by commas. users should gues what those are... this was a stupid ideea wich was implemented in the whole script.

Viktor
July 3, 2012, 04:53 AM
Hello Petrache Nicolae,

I have fixed it on your site. You can see field names and fields from featured form only.

this was a stupid ideea wich was implemented in the whole script.
it's only your opinion about it and you are the first who says this is bad! We are ready to fix or change something like you want without any problems and no extra charge.

Petrache Nicolae
July 3, 2012, 06:05 AM
Hello Petrache Nicolae,

I have fixed it on your site. You can see field names and fields from featured form only.

it's only your opinion about it and you are the first who says this is bad! We are ready to fix or change something like you want without any problems and no extra charge.

1.true. you have a diferent vision than me about certain things. but let me put it in a diferent way.
if you see 1.000 Lei,Used,HP,nc2400,12.1 - 14 inches,Intel Pentium Dual Core,1001 - 1500 MHz,less than 128 MB,128 - 256,less than 20 GB
you will understand without a problem what each field represent? i doubt that. becouse of this - less than 128 MB,128 - 256 - for instance?

this is just in my case where i have certain fields name. other users have specific fields as well.
since you helped me to reach the new layout that i have in my site, after you, wich is easy to understand by visitors? your way or my way?

2.the same thing is in accounts types ( i had a ticket for this) were i can see for instance piphon, Test Company, Bishkek, D

Petrache Nicolae
July 3, 2012, 06:06 AM
2.the same thing is in accounts types ( i had a ticket for this) were i can see for instance piphon, Test Company, Bishkek, Dambovita and any new visitator has to click on that user to access the proper data and understand what those are:
piphon ----this should have a "User name" as the name of the field?
Registration Date: Apr 04, 2012
Personal Address: http://www.xxxx.ro/piphon
Company Name: Test Company
County: Dambovita
City: Bishkek
ZIP code: 1144
Address: st Chyski 105454
About Us: ttt

if you woulded put a romanian city instead of Bishkek i might gues that is the city but...

3.random featured is showing, ok except the fact that it is working just in 1 listing type. in another 2 is not showing. and yes, this is my opinion, random featured should work the same way as featured, allowing us to chose wich fields to show