PDA

View Full Version : Accounts Listings Personal Page returns no listings

Morgan Bohman
June 27, 2012, 04:54 AM
Hi,
If you go to this link (http://www.fyndklippet.se/en/owner-accounts/allhall-ab.html) you see that this owner has got 23 listings,
85but if you click the listings, it says " This dealer has no listings yet" and no listings shows up.86

Think it is easy fix for you.

While you are at it, the map doesn't show the letters for different listings, click new listings, the map on top with a lot of pointer but no A,B,C etc on the map.

Vladimir
June 27, 2012, 06:02 AM
Hello,

Would you please submit a ticket to our technical support and we will check the problem.

Cammie Bradford
July 25, 2012, 10:12 PM
Hi,
If you go to this link (http://www.fyndklippet.se/en/owner-accounts/allhall-ab.html) you see that this owner has got 23 listings,
85but if you click the listings, it says " This dealer has no listings yet" and no listings shows up.86

Think it is easy fix for you.

While you are at it, the map doesn't show the letters for different listings, click new listings, the map on top with a lot of pointer but no A,B,C etc on the map.

Hi,

i have got the same issue (personal page returns no listings). Have you got a quick solution to fix this for me? Thanks!

By the way, i have got no contact button (contact owner) at account details page (tab). Where can i activate this?

Best regards,

John
July 26, 2012, 05:49 AM
Hi there,
Glad to inform you that this bug has been fixed in Flynax 4.1 version, here the fix:
- File: /includes/controllers/account_type.inc.php (line# ~106)
- Find the code:

/* get account listings */
$reefless -> loadClass('Listings');
$listings = $rlListings -> getListingsByAccount($account_id, $sort_by, $sort_type, $pInfo['current'], $config['listings_per_page']);
$rlSmarty -> assign_by_ref('listings', $listings);

- replace with code:

if ( !is_int($account_id) )
{
$account_id = $account['ID'];
}

/* get account listings */
$reefless -> loadClass('Listings');
$listings = $rlListings -> getListingsByAccount($account['ID'], $sort_by, $sort_type, $pInfo['current'], $config['listings_per_page']);
$rlSmarty -> assign_by_ref('listings', $listings);

John

Cammie Bradford
July 26, 2012, 07:10 AM
Hi John,

thank you very much, it is working now! Great!

Can you also tell me, why the "contact button" (contact owner) in the dealers page doesn`t appear on my site? Did i forget a setting in admin backend?

Also, if i am at dealers page and got to listings, if i than click on the little (A) Button at a listing, to show the listing on map, nothing happens...

Best regards,

Cammie