PDA

View Full Version : Change Sidebar Position...

Brian Jester
March 13, 2018, 01:35 AM
Hello,

How can I put the sidebar on left side of the general_wide template? Ex: I installed the category tree plugin, and the category tree is on the right side. Is the left sidebar used for certain plugins only, or is there something I am missing? Meaning I have the Category Filter plugin, and that displays on the left side, is this the default behavior or could this have been a css change that I made?

I have used firebug to select the category tree, and float it to the left, but that did not work, maybe something so simple, but I am missing it somewhere?

Wei Hong
March 13, 2018, 06:05 AM
I don't understand your question. You said you wanted the sidebar to the left but then mentioned about installation of category tree plugin on the right side????? I can't imagine how this works. Can I see pictures?

Bahram Soltanirad
March 13, 2018, 06:44 AM
Hello Brian and Wei, Yes you can change sidebar align for category tree to the left. Go to admin panel->listing types->select a listing type-> additional category box->position

Brian Jester
March 13, 2018, 11:33 PM
Hello Brian and Wei, Yes you can change sidebar align for category tree to the left. Go to admin panel->listing types->select a listing type-> additional category box->position

Thank you Bahram, I am still getting used to Flynax so I can understand what Wei Hong means. But I swear when I installed the category tree plugin, I was trying it for additional options for my layout, although it's a good plugin, I may not be using that, as I am looking for a simpler layout, but I still might find a reason for it, who knows, I am still trying different designs.

Thank you Both!
Brian

Wei Hong
March 14, 2018, 05:35 AM
We can help if you make it clearer. I'm sorry English is my second language so sometimes it's hard for me to understand complex paragraph

Viktor
March 15, 2018, 10:40 AM
Would you please show us on screenshots.