PDA

View Full Version : General Wide Login Page

Brian Jester
February 23, 2018, 05:01 AM
Hello,

How can I change the background color for the login/sign-in page General Wide template? or is body > div.main-wrapper the ONLY way to do it?

Thank you
Brian

Viktor
February 23, 2018, 05:33 AM
Hello Brian,

Go to ftp://templates>>general_wide>>css>>style.css at line ~ 714 find class: '.circle_opened > .content' and change backgrund

https://screencast.com/t/7vM6HmYPS

Brian Jester
February 26, 2018, 03:35 AM
Hello Viktor,

Sorry, but I mean in the page the white background I want to change, not the actual form in the top of the page.

Ex: http://localhost/flynax/login.html

Rudi
February 27, 2018, 09:42 AM
What area you mean, give an example

Brian Jester
March 2, 2018, 06:44 PM
What area you mean, give an example

I figured this one out, it was the main_container id background color. Sorry if my message wasn't clear.

On the same page (login.html -- different issue) I am referring to the login.tpl in the controllers folder of the general_wide template. How come when I am logged in the style for the account area is not applied. What I mean is the account area box (after logging in) is NOT styled, but on other pages it is like: My Profile page the same account area box IS STYLED with a border around the div, and the links area styled, BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE ON THE LOGIN.HTML page, the code is in the LOGIN.TPL page. IS THERE A FIX TO THAT?

Sorry for the CAPS, not yelling, just getting a point across.

Brian

Brian Jester
March 2, 2018, 08:15 PM
I figured it out...On that last message of mine, I had to do a couple of things...If there is another change that is better (or easier) please do say so:

First the login.tpl:

<!-- login/logout -->

<aside class="left col-md-4">
<section class="side_block">
{include file='menus'|cat:$smarty.const.RL_DS|cat:'account_ menu.tpl'}
</section>
</aside>
<!-- login/logout end -->

and in the css: Line 6131 I changed the padding to 10px

section.side_block:not(.no-style) {
background: white;
padding: 10px;