PDA

View Full Version : report listing upgrade

Pete Young
February 6, 2018, 11:23 PM
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/xxxx0000/public_html/plugins/reportBrokenListing/src/Report.php on line 285

guys just updated report listings using 4.5.2 and when i try and open plugins i get this error ?

thanks

Rudi
February 7, 2018, 04:32 AM
Hello Pete,

I've looked into your problem and found that you use php version 5.3 which is not supported many features used in the plugin and script

upgrade it at least to 5.6 and it should solve the problem

Pete Young
February 7, 2018, 04:42 AM
thanks rudi I will see I can get this fixed, regards Pete

Yes This fixed it, thank you Rudi

Pete Young
February 21, 2018, 08:32 AM
I have just found out since upgrading this that people can no longer log in on mobile, the 3 bar page selector does not work, half of the buttons do not work, and most pictures are missing,

so I am guessing that in some way before the plugin updated it saved a copy as back up. or thats what it tells us, how do I restore the report listings plugin to the last copy as I will need to roll back the php to fix this problem?

which would mean this update will not work on 4.5.2

unless something else is causing this problem ?

Bahram Soltanirad
February 21, 2018, 08:51 AM
Hello pete, backup plugin folder is in your_site/backup/plugins. It backups current plugin as a zip file.

Pete Young
February 21, 2018, 09:13 AM
Hello pete, backup plugin folder is in your_site/backup/plugins. It backups current plugin as a zip file.

I will have a look and see if I can get things to work, thank you Bahram.

Anderson Camargo
March 11, 2018, 12:40 AM
on my server show this error

PHP Version 7.0.26

Stack trace:
#0 /home/myhost/public_html/plugins/reportBrokenListing/src/Helpers/Requests.php(65): ReportListings\Helpers\Requests->sanitize('verification_co...')
#1 /home/myhost/public_html/plugins/reportBrokenListing/src/Helpers/helpers.php(41): ReportListings\Helpers\Requests::request('controll er')
#2 /home/myhost/public_html/plugins/reportBrokenListing/rlReportBrokenListing.class.php(193): request('controller')
#3 /home/myhost/public_html/includes/classes/rlHook.class.php(140): rlReportBrokenListing->hookApTplFooter(Object(rlSmarty), NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#4 /home/myhost/public_html/tmp/aCompile/%%0E^0E4^0E407559%%footer.tpl.php(75): rlHook::load('apTplFooter', Object(rlSmarty))
#5 /home/myhost/public_html/libs/smarty/Smarty.class.php(1884): include('/home/myhost...')
#6 /home/myhost/public_html/includes/classes/rlSmart in /home/myhost/public_html/plugins/reportBrokenListing/src/Helpers/Requests.php on line 128

Viktor
March 11, 2018, 06:32 AM
Hello Anderson Camargo,

What a version of the software do you use?

Anderson Camargo
March 21, 2018, 03:01 PM
version-4.6.1

Rudi
March 22, 2018, 03:05 AM
I suggest that you create a ticket