PDA

View Full Version : Booking Plugin for v4.0.1

Adam Tucker
June 24, 2012, 02:27 AM
Hi Team

When will the booking system plugin for v4.0.1 be ready?
I have heard March, April, May..... any update on this?

Regards
Adam

Viktor
June 25, 2012, 08:51 AM
Hello Adam,

Booking system plugin will be ready after 3 weeks maximum. We are working on it.

Adam Tucker
July 15, 2012, 11:33 PM
Hi Viktor

Is there any update on this plug-in development?

Regards
Adam

Adam Tucker
July 25, 2012, 10:15 PM
Hi Viktor

Regards
Adam

Adam Tucker
August 13, 2012, 10:04 PM
Booking system plugin will be ready after 3 weeks maximum. We are working on it.

Hi Viktor - any update in this development?
Thanks
Adam

Adam Tucker
August 27, 2012, 11:56 PM
Viktor.... anyone.....

Is there any update on this plug-in development? Its been 8 weeks without any reply.

I am only after an update and an estimated date - this is a critical element of my site and since upgrading to v4 I have been without it......... very frustrating!

Regards
Adam

Adam Tucker
September 3, 2012, 04:59 AM
Viktor

Adam

Adam Tucker
September 18, 2012, 02:04 AM

Viktor

Adam

Petrache Nicolae
September 18, 2012, 03:24 PM
there are others addons wich are not updated (like Categories tree menu,Google Street View,Listings Carousel,phpBB Bridge) and i do not understand why flynax releases new ones prior of updating all old addons. If a addon is not downloaded i understand that there is no hurry with the new version, but is not the case with this addon or others.

Patrice Vivient
October 1, 2012, 06:39 AM
Hi everybody !

Just a question about this pugin:
when rate range have been filled into a listing , he doesn't be displayed when I want to edit the listing....

Not easy to remember what was the rate range already publish

Morgan Bohman
January 28, 2013, 09:54 PM
If I want to have the rate range set to week rate how do I do that? As it is right now it is set to day. In plugin Booking system there is a price field and you can set per day, per week etc. but the user can never check and see or chose if the price should be in week day etc. So now I have a customer who is renting out a flat for 26000 a week :-(.

//Morgan

Mirza Mujkanovic
March 5, 2013, 01:30 PM
Anybody answer? We have similar problem.

Milea Ionut
March 5, 2013, 04:57 PM
If i understand correctly, the user can add Rate Ranges only if they set in the add listing form "Booking Tab" to YES. Then they could add periods of time and a price for that period.

Hope that helps!

Milea Ionut
March 5, 2013, 05:00 PM
I saw in other post of yours that you did not create correctly the submit form! Try adding the "Time Frame" to your submit form!