PDA

View Full Version : Rate my Website

Ed
January 26, 2018, 07:05 AM
Hello Everyone!

Someone can help me, my site is almost ready, but I am in doubt about the colors of the template and the logo (Blue-White), domain name etc ... etc ...

Can anyone access it and send me feedback or give some suggestions? ^_^ ;) B)

www.sitecar.com.br (http://www.sitecar.com.br)

Thank You!

Wei Hong
January 26, 2018, 09:17 AM
In my opinion it looks decent, except the footer color is too black. May be change to other color or make it less black.

Viktor
January 26, 2018, 09:34 AM
Hello Ed,

Yes, Wei Hong is right. Please check footer with my colour: https://screencast.com/t/uXy3PONTq

Ed
January 26, 2018, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

I will change the color of the links in the footer, from blue to white, like the top, what do you think of the idea?

www.sitecar.com.br

Good weekend for everyone!

Pete Young
January 26, 2018, 11:19 PM
Looks good Ed, well done.

Ed
January 27, 2018, 02:59 AM
Thanks for the reviews, nothing better than a site made up of people's opinions, thank you Pete Young, Wei Hong, and Viktor!

If anyone wants to see the site go to: www.sitecar.com.br

Good weekend!

Wei Hong
January 27, 2018, 05:42 AM
Its not the link but the footer background color is too vibrant, it's like old design color. In my opinion you should have a more pleasing color to look at. The black is just too black. Like you put "color: black;" to it. Actually I just checked and you did put color: black. :D
Any way its your choice.

Ed
January 27, 2018, 10:44 AM
Hi Wei Hong!

I made a small change in the footer, it looks better now, the color is the same as the main-menu at the top, take a look there www.sitecar.com.br

Thank you for your opinion, she is most welcome.

Good Sunday for everyone!

Ed
February 2, 2018, 08:12 PM
Hello everyone!

Can someone view my site again and send some suggestions or review regarding the colors, logo, background, etc ... etc ...

www.sitecar.com.br

:blink: :( :O

Thanks!

Pete Young
February 2, 2018, 08:57 PM
the log in comapred to the rest of the text seems a little hidden and maybe would look better a more white color as the other text, other that that it looks good.

Brian Jester
February 3, 2018, 01:18 AM
Your site has an issue that can make your business look very bad, in the vehicle body type selection area on the homepage (near the bottom) you have:

(8) Hatchbacks
(2) Pickups
(12) Sedans
(1) Van

But the downside is there really is NOT any listings for those body types. I have addressed this issue to flynax support. Hopefully this will be fixed very soon -- for the best of all of our websites.

Brian

Ed
February 3, 2018, 11:34 AM
Hello Pete!

Thank you for submitting your suggestion!

Best regards

Ed

Ed
February 3, 2018, 11:35 AM
Hello Brian!

Thank you for submitting your suggestion!

But what did you think of the colors, logo, background etc ...?

www.sitecar.com.br

Best regards

Ed
May 18, 2018, 08:41 AM
Hello Everybody,

I recently made an update on the institutional colors of my autos site (Blue-Wide), someone can help me, sending me honest feedback. B)

www.sitecar.com.br

Thank you in advance!