PDA

View Full Version : Flynax General 4.0.1 issue

veiko joemets
June 21, 2012, 10:30 AM
I installed Flynax General 4.0.1 to try it out with no issues, however, it seems to have issues.

One issue is that categories do not display, on the site the message "No categories have been added" is displayed. In the admin, the categories showup except when I try to "Browse" them. It shows an empty area. Yet to confuse it more, categories show up when adding a listing, just nowhere else on the site (to browse listings etc..). Also, featured listings do not show up as well.

I can not figure out what is wrong. I get no errors, they just wont display.

Another issue is all drop down menus are empty (country, state etc...) even though they exist in the data entry area.

This is right after a clean install (I have tried a fresh install 4 times now). Right after logging in when I go to Categories in the left admin menu it shows all of the categories, but Browse on the left admin menu does not. Also, the live frontend site won't display categories, just has the message that no categories have been added yet.

My server configuration is:
Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 (etch) / 5.0 (lenny)
Linux 2.6.29.4 (kernel x86_64, 32bit userland)
Apache 2.2.11
ProFTPd 1.3.2
Dovecot 1.1.15
SpamAssassin 3.2.5
Exim 4.62
DirectAdmin 1.33.6

PHP 5.2.14
Zend Optimizer 3.3.9
Unzip: /usr/bin/unzip
ImageMagick path: /usr/bin
Pear: /usr/local/lib/php

MySQL 5.1
port: 3306
Unix socket: /tmp/mysql.sock

Morgan Bohman
June 21, 2012, 08:18 PM
Try to upload once more with binary transfer settings in your ftp program.

Vladimir
June 22, 2012, 04:15 AM
Hello,

Would you please submit a ticket with your request to our technical support and we will be able to check the problem of your site.