PDA

View Full Version : When posting a new listing Geo Mapping not working

Spencer Culpin
December 17, 2017, 12:50 AM
Hi,

I've just updated to the new v4.6.1.

When placing a new listing, if I choose a location on the map, the location fields are not working. It should automatically select the Country, State, City fields below the map. I get the same error on your demo versions too.

Can you post a solution to the problem?

Many thanks

Spencer Culpin
January 4, 2018, 04:44 AM
Hi,

There hasn't been a response to this problem with the script yet. It is pretty important feature that used to work OK before the upgrade. The location fields should be auto completed after you select a location on the map.

Can you suggest a solution?

Rudi
January 4, 2018, 06:01 AM
Hello,

- Make sure that the 'Geo Mapping' is enabled (Location Finder > Use Location Mapping > enable) and fields mapped properly (Country > Country, State > State and City > City)
- check if you have the latest plugin version: Plugins > Plugins > Location Finder > update
- make sure that IP database is installed on your end: Plugins > IP Geo Location > install/update

if it doesn't help create a ticket

Spencer Culpin
January 4, 2018, 06:06 AM
Hello,

- Make sure that the 'Geo Mapping' is enabled (Location Finder > Use Location Mapping > enable) and fields mapped properly (Country > Country, State > State and City > City)
- check if you have the latest plugin version: Plugins > Plugins > Location Finder > update
- make sure that IP database is installed on your end: Plugins > IP Geo Location > install/update

if it doesn't help create a ticket

Hi,

I had checked all the above before posting. Your RealEstate demo version doesn't work either. Thanks, I'll create a ticket as requested.