PDA

View Full Version : Infinite number of ads, just click Renew

Ed
November 30, 2017, 03:37 PM
In the free packages the user can click renew package, this causes the number of simple and highlighted ads to become infinite, the numbers will increase infinitely.

Anyone know if there is a solution for this? :D

Pete Young
November 30, 2017, 10:15 PM
Ed, I might be wrong but for totally free ads I would not include bumps, highlights or featured listings other than if was an initial once of beginners trial for example.

For that you would use a "single listing package" with a set "limited use of package" number once the user has completed that they would have the option to buy further multi listing packages that had featured, bumps highlights etc.

If you still wanted a free option, you can set a free "single listing package" (but not limited), but it would not contain and bumps, highlights or features this would not show as a package in your profile (single use does not show up in your packages) and would be just used as they needed it eliminating the problem.

Also somewhere from memory somebody asked for the package not to show for renewal while it still had listings available ? so you might be able to find that, but with the above set up you should not need that.

Maybe somebody has a better Idea?

Ed
December 1, 2017, 11:55 AM
Ok Pete, now I get the idea, thank you for the help!

Good weekend for everyone!

Affectionately

Ed