PDA

View Full Version : how to activate the button only when if I chose the last sub category

nirvano
November 29, 2017, 08:49 PM
Hello

I have an idea for Blocked or disabled the the button ( chose catigory ) for user adds an ad in the main category!

Example: Cars> Audi> R8

how to activate the button only when if I chose the last sub category (model R8) last example

I think I'm clear in my explanation

http://forum.flynax.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2619&stc=1

think you

Viktor
November 30, 2017, 02:38 AM
Hello Nirvano,

It is easy, you should lock parent categories through Admin Panel >> Categories. Find Lock column.

nirvano
December 11, 2017, 03:11 PM
thinks ViktoR

bat for a more reliable result how to hide this symbol ( > ) i chang it whith ( locked ) the first i have

Example: Cars-locked > Audi -locked > R8
i make this : Cars-> > Audi -> > R8

nirvano
December 12, 2017, 10:03 AM
it's not very important I replace the > character with a space.... its ok ;)

Yakup calis
December 19, 2017, 08:58 AM
how to hide 'locked' word

Pete Young
December 19, 2017, 11:06 AM
it is probably in languages and can be replaced by just deleting the word from there?

en | locked

nirvano
December 19, 2017, 11:10 AM
Hello Yakup (http://forum.flynax.com/member.php?1895-Yakup-calis)

for this prblem I found a solution you can say provisional I share my solution with you
go to: admin panel> config> language
do a search for words 'locked' replace the word 'locked' with a space
the Flynax team did not give us another solution
;)

nirvano
December 19, 2017, 11:13 AM
it is probably in languages and can be replaced by just deleting the word from there?

en | locked

you can delet the word or make notink you mast make spece or special characters for exemple ' > '

Yakup calis
December 20, 2017, 07:50 AM
ok, thank you.

Viktor
December 21, 2017, 04:58 AM
Hello All,

If you need I can show in code how you can remove this word. Only let me know if you really need it.

Alexey Merkulov
February 12, 2018, 04:01 PM
Hello All,

If you need I can show in code how you can remove this word. Only let me know if you really need it.

Hello Viktor!
I would be very grateful, if you show how remove this word in code. In my case this would be more useful than replacing it in languages.

Viktor
February 13, 2018, 08:39 AM
Hello Alexey,

Open file: ftp://templates>>your_template>>tpl>>blocks>>category_loval_select.tpl
find code: {$lang.locked} . and replace it.

Alexey Merkulov
February 13, 2018, 02:07 PM
Hello Alexey,

Open file: ftp://templates>>your_template>>tpl>>blocks>>category_loval_select.tpl
Thank you! Very helpful for me!

Vanesa Bevone
March 22, 2018, 10:57 PM
Hi...
If I configure locked in the main category ... do the other categories assume the same status? Or do I need to set all categories as locked?

Viktor
March 23, 2018, 04:39 AM
Hello Vanesa,

Do you mean general category?
Nope, it will no set locked for other categories. It is the individual setting for each category.

nirvano
March 31, 2018, 11:42 PM
Hello Alexey,

Hello victor

i replace {$lang.locked} for what ?

thank you