PDA

View Full Version : More Issues 4.6

David Mundle
November 6, 2017, 10:51 AM
Hello Guys

I need a bit of help here if possible, since flynax installed version 4.6 my site has some issues one of which every time you go to post an ad it will prompt you to select a listing plan, when you select any plan you get below error every time.

A system error has occurred; please see the error log or contact Flynax helpdesk.

I have already submitted a ticket about this but NO response yet from the Flynax Team.

Thanks
David

Bahram Soltanirad
November 6, 2017, 11:22 AM
Please go to tmp/errorLog and open errors.log file with an editor (like notepad) and see what is the error at last line.

David Mundle
November 6, 2017, 12:00 PM
Hello Bahram Soltanirad

Since i am a programmer and a first timer with this project i tend not to mess around with files even though i am trying to learn as i have never done this before, since Flynax done the install they should of checked that everything works but this seems not the case right now.

Now i am finding problems after problems with my install and not much help right from Flynax to fix them, maybe it might be a good idea to do a fresh install again but i cannot do that either......

Bahram Soltanirad
November 6, 2017, 12:20 PM
Hello David,
Then please wait or resubmit a ticket.

David Mundle
November 6, 2017, 01:42 PM
Ticket submitted but they are a little slow with there replies....