PDA

View Full Version : Prevent front-end from opening after saving changes in admin area

Brian Jester
November 2, 2017, 03:55 AM
Hello,

Is there a setting to prevent the front-end from opening when you save changes in the admin area? This is quite annoying -- especially that it opens in the same window when there is the option to open the user interface from the top of the admin area page, and it opens quite nicely in a new window by default.

Thank you in advance!
Brian

Viktor
November 2, 2017, 06:16 AM
Hello Brian,

If I understand orrectly you need to contact with your hosting support. I think hosting enabled some security mod or something else blocked requests and system redirect you to home page.

Brian Jester
November 2, 2017, 09:45 PM
Hello Viktor,

What I mean is for example, when I goto basic settings and click save button at the bottom, the page refreshes and automatically opens up the home page. I don't think that is a good idea because on the same page (admin area) at the very top right side, you can click a User Interface button to open the homepage to see the changes after click the save button. Or is there a setting I might have changed to cause this to happen?

Thank you
Brian