PDA

View Full Version : Help to implement interkassa payment

Steffen Buschkemper
June 5, 2012, 05:12 PM
Hi @ all,

I need some help for implementation Interkassa Payment Plugin.

The picture shows what I have so far.

This is the install xml

deleted code

This is the pre.gateway.php

deleted code

and this is my problem -> the post.gateway.php

deleted code

Can anybody help me with post.gateway.php?
The payment is showing in the add listing procedure, but it show me an error -> The payment gateway has failed, please try another one.

Best regards
Steffen Buschkemper

Vladimir
June 7, 2012, 11:50 AM
Hello Steffen,

The name of plugin "interKassa" must match with value in input (radio) of your template interkassa_icon.tpl.

Steffen Buschkemper
June 7, 2012, 12:16 PM
Hello Vladimir,

The name of input (radio) in template interkassa_icon.tpl is "interKassa". This is not the error.
Yesterday I tested the Payza (AlertPay) plugin. It also does not work.
The same error message -> The payment gateway has failed, please try another one.

Where is the problem, even if not Payza work?

Best regards
Steffen

Steffen Buschkemper
June 7, 2012, 08:19 PM
I think there is a problem in payment.inc.php at the follow part

if( $plugin = $aHooks[$gateway] )
{
$pre_gateway = RL_PLUGINS . $plugin . RL_DS .'controllers'. RL_DS .'pre.gateway.php';
$post_gateway = RL_PLUGINS . $plugin . RL_DS .'controllers'. RL_DS .'post.gateway.php';
}
else
{
$pre_gateway = RL_LIBS . 'payment' . RL_DS . $gateway . RL_DS . 'pre_' . $gateway . '.gateway.php';
$post_gateway = RL_LIBS . 'payment' . RL_DS . $gateway . RL_DS . 'post_' . $gateway . '.gateway.php';
}

I think it cant find the pre.gateway.php and post.gateway.php. Can anyone help for this problem?

Vladimir
June 8, 2012, 05:01 AM
You can fix the problem in the following way:

if( $aHooks[$gateway] )
{
$pre_gateway = RL_PLUGINS . $gateway. RL_DS .'controllers'. RL_DS .'pre.gateway.php';
$post_gateway = RL_PLUGINS . $gateway. RL_DS .'controllers'. RL_DS .'post.gateway.php';
}
else
{
$pre_gateway = RL_LIBS . 'payment' . RL_DS . $gateway . RL_DS . 'pre_' . $gateway . '.gateway.php';
$post_gateway = RL_LIBS . 'payment' . RL_DS . $gateway . RL_DS . 'post_' . $gateway . '.gateway.php';
}

Steffen Buschkemper
June 8, 2012, 10:15 AM
Hi Vladimir,

You are right
Thank you for your help.

Best regards
Steffen

Steffen Buschkemper
June 10, 2012, 07:02 PM
OK. Now I can choose Interkassa and it will all be forwarded to Interkassa page. So far so good.
After payment, I get bounced back. There is a problem and i hope anyone can help me.

Interkassa will not send back the price (amount). How can I take the price from pre.gateway.php (price of the chosen item or plan) in post.gateway.php?
I need the price to be calculate to the hashkey in post.gateway.php.

The next is the success.url, fail.url and status.url.
I will also have make a success payment but i see only a "blank" site with this message -> 'rl' class not found.
Also the successful payment is not registered in transaction and user account.

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards
Steffen

PS: Interkassa Payment Plugin is completed and you can download HERE (http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthread.php?653-InterKassa-Payment-Plugin-v1-0-0-is-ready&p=2683&viewfull=1#post2683).