PDA

View Full Version : Reference Number Plugin

Petrache Nicolae
June 5, 2012, 12:47 PM
can you please explain how do you wanted to work this plugin?

at least in my case, when i create an ad, i have the option to insert any custom number wich after save is replaced with other number. after me, the script should automatical create the number and display it and not show this to the client when creating an ad

Viktor
June 6, 2012, 06:19 AM
Hello Petrache Nikolae,

Yes you are right exist small problem with it. This field shouldn't show on add listing page because this field generating automatically. You can fix it manually:

Please go to ftp: templates >> your_template >> tpl >> blocks >> field.tpl

find first line:

{foreach from=$fields item='field'}

and after it add condition:

{if $field.Add_page}

then find last line with code:

{/foreach}

before it add end of condition:

{/if}

Petrache Nicolae
June 6, 2012, 07:00 AM
works fine now. the plugin should be updated with this. thanks for the help.

Petrache Nicolae
June 6, 2012, 07:15 AM
strange...the reference number from old ad does show in search but the reference number of the ad i have created now does not show - Requested listing not found.

Viktor
June 12, 2012, 05:44 AM
Hello Petrache Nicolae,

Yes I found problem. Before your change reference number was 8 symbols but now you changed it to 6 only. And system allow insert only 6 characters in reference field for search, but old listing have reference numbers with 8 symbols.

You can fix it manually in ftp: plugins >> ref >> ref_block.tpl

find line:

<input style="width: 90%;" type="text" maxlength="{$config.ref_tpl|count_characters}" id="ref_input" value="{$lang.ref_label}" />

and replace to:

<input style="width: 90%;" type="text" maxlength="20" id="ref_input" value="{$lang.ref_label}" />

Petrache Nicolae
June 12, 2012, 08:17 AM
thanks for the help

Petrache Nicolae
June 12, 2012, 08:28 AM
mike change it in the meantime into
<input style="width: 90%;" type="text" {* maxlength="{$config.ref_tpl|count_characters}" *} maxlength="20" id="ref_input" value="{$lang.ref_label}" />

and seems to be fine. will see when i will delete all test ads and start with real ads -have 1 last ticket to be solved by you-the one with the description

Tin tun Naing
April 1, 2016, 05:45 AM
why not show Ref Number in my detail pages?

Viktor
April 2, 2016, 09:49 AM
Hello Tin tun Naing,

Would you please send ftp access to my PM. I will check your site and solve problem with ref numbers.

Tin tun Naing
April 20, 2016, 10:13 AM
Also redirect error http://www.house-myanmar.com/ to http://www.house-myanmar.com/myanmar/

Best Regards,
Tin

Tin tun Naing
May 27, 2016, 06:23 AM
Thank solved Reference Number Plugin, I not work home page slider, show old post only.1676