PDA

View Full Version : How to limit Address suggestions

Mahmood Al lawati
October 8, 2017, 02:09 PM
Hi

In Search forms that include address when the user types address suggestions appear and he can choose from them. Is there a way to limit the suggestions that appear onto few or limit it them by country orpre set them as the website is only specified for one country.

Note: i am using realty_map template
Please check the attached image if its not very clear

Thanks in advance

Mustafa ilker Yonel
October 8, 2017, 04:14 PM
yeah my client askd me the same, did found time to investigate a solution would be great.

user registration country as pinpoint would be great.

Viktor
October 8, 2017, 04:16 PM
Hello Mahmood,

We can create limitation by country. But it will customization and you need to create new ticket with your request.

Mahmood Al lawati
October 8, 2017, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the reply viktor

it shouldnt be very hard.

could you share the code modification please and i will be able to do it

Bahram Soltanirad
October 9, 2017, 07:00 AM
it shouldnt be very hard.

Never say this thing to an IT man. I think a simple please is enough.

Viktor
October 19, 2017, 05:26 AM
Nice answer Bahram, :)

Need a little more than nothing! And it is not so easy because need to change some code and add new. I'm afraid you can break something.

Samir Fakirane
October 19, 2017, 07:35 PM
limiting this autocomplete by country makes lot of sense, i need this modification too, and Viktor please post a solution here this will help lot of people.

i suggest adding this feature in the new software release.

Mustafa ilker Yonel
October 20, 2017, 06:35 AM
it would help me too :wub:

Mahmood Al lawati
October 22, 2017, 11:25 AM
Hi Viktor

I wanna check the possibility of this

Is it possible to limit the address search to the multi field location finder also?

as in only the addresses of the geolocation chosen appear as suggestions

Mahmood Al lawati
October 22, 2017, 11:29 AM
and could the defualt location on the search on map be also linked to the multifield geolocation

So now from my understanding the multifield geolocation is linked to the listings and accounts
but is it possible to link it to the map default location and also the address suggestions as mentioned above

i would really appreciate a reply before proceeding for a ticket.

Thanks a lot

Viktor
November 17, 2017, 05:51 AM
Hello All,

I was put code in other post. If anybody need it see here: http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.php?4360-Restrict-Autocomplete-on-only-few-countries&p=20411#post20411

Francisco Ferreira da rocha
August 21, 2018, 08:36 PM
Dear, currently typing in the automatic search field of the main page, in addition to the sites is listed and shown also the establishments.
I would like to restrict automatic search settings by configuring to show only the sites.
Which lines in the lib.js file should be changed or added?