PDA

View Full Version : Craiglist template bugs and fixes

Wei Hong
July 16, 2017, 08:48 AM
Dear Flynax Community,

I'm currently working on Craiglist Template, and would like to create this thread to discuss about bugs and fixes for this template. I will constantly update the lists on this 1st post. Please flynax help us out.

1. Posting date.
Bug: Posting date always show, even though "Display date of posting" is disabled in admincp.

Pete Young
July 16, 2017, 11:13 PM
http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.php?4048-How-to-remove-Date-from-Recently-Added-list&p=18804#post18804

? is this the same problem ?

Also with flynax if it is not working as it should and nobody is not helping then simply place a ticket, nobody here needs to please ask for help, in matters where the flynax base is not working, flynax has an obligation to fix it, and if anything flynax should be saying sorry to it's customers, and not have customer pleading for help, as that is bad business.

This is another reason why flynax need to focus less on bashing out updates and focus more on releasing quality when they do any update or release, people who have been here a long time are tired of the continued excuses.

Wei, I apologise for writing this here if you want to I can remove it, but you wrote to the flynax community, and asking please for help, What we need to make very clear is that for any flynax user is if your platform does not work as it is / has been sold to you, i.e it is faulty in any way and does not work as described on the box, then simply return it to flynax for repair, and you should expect repair within a reasonable amount of time.

What it does not entitle you to do is to be rude to, or make bad comments to flynax, because for the better part the flynax team are a great bunch of people who work very hard, so always be polite.

What it also does not include are your own modifications, things you think flynax should do or changes you wish to make to the core or template, for those things you can ask here or submit a ticket, and some might be paid jobs or simple fixes that is up to flynax.

What i do like is a master list of problems for each template or upgrade, as now it is like an Aladdin's cave trying to find and fix all of the problems, again getting back to the start, flynax need to focus on quality over quantity of updates.

Pete

Viktor
July 17, 2017, 09:23 AM
Hello Wei Hong and Pete Young,

I suggest you create a tickets with all found bugs. Create list with bugs and screenshots. We will fix it on your side and in our template. We will very appreciate it.

Wei Hong
August 20, 2017, 12:24 PM
I did make a ticket and is working with Flynax team. But I have one question which I think Viktor or Curtis could tell me. On mobile view of craigslist template the main category on homepage is collapsed by default. How do I make them all expanded by default instead? I think it's in lib.js but I can't figure how.

Curtis
August 22, 2017, 03:30 AM
I did make a ticket and is working with Flynax team. But I have one question which I think Viktor or Curtis could tell me. On mobile view of craigslist template the main category on homepage is collapsed by default. How do I make them all expanded by default instead? I think it's in lib.js but I can't figure how.

Hello Wei Hong,

You can make the following changes:

1. open file: /templates/general_craigslist/tpl/blocks/categories_block.tpl
2. find row ~30

<div class="{if !$box_listing_type.Ablock_show_subcats}{if $block.Side == 'middle_left' || $block.Side == 'middle_right'}col-md-6{elseif $block.Side == 'left'}col-xs-12 col-md-3 col-lg-12{else}col-md-4{/if} col-sm-6 {/if}item{if !$cat.Count} empty-category{/if}">

3. add class "opened" to it
4. find row ~46

<div class="sub_categories">{strip}

5. and add style="display:block;" to it

http://forum.flynax.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2505&stc=1

Wei Hong
August 22, 2017, 06:44 AM
Hello Wei Hong,

You can make the following changes:

1. open file: /templates/general_craigslist/tpl/blocks/categories_block.tpl
2. find row ~30

<div class="{if !$box_listing_type.Ablock_show_subcats}{if $block.Side == 'middle_left' || $block.Side == 'middle_right'}col-md-6{elseif $block.Side == 'left'}col-xs-12 col-md-3 col-lg-12{else}col-md-4{/if} col-sm-6 {/if}item{if !$cat.Count} empty-category{/if}">

3. add class "opened" to it
4. find row ~46

<div class="sub_categories">{strip}

5. and add style="display:block;" to it

http://forum.flynax.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2505&stc=1

Thank you Curtis, it works great.