PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix for update using patch 4.5.1 to 4.5.2?

Wei Hong
July 7, 2017, 07:05 AM
Dear all

I'm upgrading from 4.3 and everything went smoothly until patch 4.5.1 to 4.5.2
I have this error when trying to import patch.

Failed to run the SQL query.Unknown column 'engine_cylinders' in 'abc_listings'
Failed to run the SQL query.Table 'abc_maindb.{db_prefix}listings' doesn't exist
Failed to run the SQL query.Table 'abc_maindb.{db_prefix}listings' doesn't exist
The MySQL dump has corrupt queries; importing the new language has failed

MYSQL ERROR
Error: Unknown column 'engine_cylinders' in 'abc_listings'
Query: /* all in one */ALTER TABLE `abc_listings` CHANGE `engine_cylinders` `engine_cylinders` double NOT NULL;
Function: require_once
File: /home/abc/public_html/admin/index.php (line# 216)

Reapply patch give

MYSQL ERROR
Error: Duplicate column name 'Cron'
Query: ALTER TABLE `abc_accounts` ADD `Cron` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
Function: require_once
File: /home/abc/public_html/admin/index.php (line# 210)

Any idea?

Mike
July 7, 2017, 10:13 AM
It's likely that you don't use some default fields and it resulted to the problem.

To complete patching please open patch.sql file with a text editor, copy sql queries from the line where error happened (not including the line), copy to database manager and click go
or run sql code in phpmyadmin but in this case you need to replace {sql_prefix} with actual tables prefix.

Wei Hong
July 7, 2017, 10:58 AM
It's likely that you don't use some default fields and it resulted to the problem.

To complete patching please open patch.sql file with a text editor, copy sql queries from the line where error happened (not including the line), copy to database manager and click go
or run sql code in phpmyadmin but in this case you need to replace {sql_prefix} with actual tables prefix.

Thanks Mike,

One question. In the fresh installation flynax always asks to delete the install folder, but all of the patch always has this folder? What should I do after I finished apply patch?

Curtis
July 10, 2017, 05:16 AM
Thanks Mike,

One question. In the fresh installation flynax always asks to delete the install folder, but all of the patch always has this folder? What should I do after I finished apply patch?

Hello Wei Hong,

You can miss changes from install folder if you don't plan to re-install it.