PDA

View Full Version : smsCoin - gateway error - is missing

Lazarescu Adrian
May 20, 2012, 09:32 AM
Hello. Can somebody help? smsCoin 1.0.2 does not apear as option for payment, as someone else talk in this topic. http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthread.php?311-smsCoin-Payment-gateway-plugin-configuring&p=999&viewfull=1#post999

Vladimir
May 23, 2012, 04:39 AM
Hello,

Could you please describe the problem in more details.

Lazarescu Adrian
May 23, 2012, 03:24 PM
Just as those who wrote in that topic. I installed the plugin, I made ​​the correct settings in the administration area, but does not appear as alternative payment. I attached a picture ..

Vladimir
June 7, 2012, 11:57 AM
You are likely to set up a price of listing plan which exceeds the allowable limit for your country. (Please see our Guide)

Lazarescu Adrian
June 11, 2012, 06:44 AM
Where i can see the limits for my country (Romania)? And what need to be setup in the plan price? (I mean full price, comision, procent.. ?)

Lazarescu Adrian
June 11, 2012, 07:14 AM
Found a bug inside admin area. Take a look at picture. Min. Price is missing!!!

Steffen Buschkemper
June 11, 2012, 08:51 PM
The problem is the min price field is missing in install.xml and pre.gateway.php.
Please contact the support and open a ticket.
I think the Flynax Team has uploaded a wrong version!

Best regards
Steffen

Vladimir
June 13, 2012, 12:09 PM
The allowed price of your country detect automaticly. If the price of a listing plan more acceptable price in your country; then the payment gateway "smscoin" will be hiden.

Lazarescu Adrian
June 14, 2012, 05:55 AM
So, make me understand, please .. I can fix the price from the "price plan". Okay. So where should I look on smscoin.com, to put a correct value (the "pricing plan")?

Vladimir
June 14, 2012, 09:04 AM
You can see the prices of SMSCoin for your country here (https://smscoin.com/en/calculator/)

or please see attachment screen:

Lazarescu Adrian
June 14, 2012, 03:37 PM
I saw the screen, and i know the section. I've tried to calculate the rate at 1 usd. (is too small or to big??). Still missing smscoin options. Please, look at the image. Wich value i have to insert, in plan pricing????

Thank you.

Lazarescu Adrian
June 22, 2012, 06:05 PM
So? Any help, finaly?

Vladimir
June 25, 2012, 06:40 AM
What do you use a price in your listing plan?

Lazarescu Adrian
June 25, 2012, 06:57 AM
What do you mean? If you ask me "why", then simple, because ads are not free. If you ask "what".. then explain what do you mean... ?

Vladimir
June 25, 2012, 09:35 AM
Ok, please check this points again:

1. Your country needs to be specified under your account in SmsCoin settings
2. The prices for plans should not exceed limits set for your country. SmsCoin uses USD for all transactions made on the site (But we can add a currency conversion feature if you need it).

If you doesn't help it you can submit a ticket to our technical support and we will check the problem.

Lazarescu Adrian
July 1, 2012, 12:47 PM
Ok, please check this points again:

2. The prices for plans should not exceed limits set for your country.

Regarding my last image atached, tell me wich value is correct for my country. Thank you!

Vladimir
July 2, 2012, 04:48 AM
Regarding my last image atached, tell me wich value is correct for my country. Thank you!

Please try to use the value 1.95 USD

Milea Ionut
January 14, 2013, 12:16 PM
Now i see that i have the same issue! No Min. price on Admin Panel!