PDA

View Full Version : Collective administrative action - Mass delete, inactive, active

rosegarden
May 18, 2012, 01:32 AM
Recently i have hit by some spammers which create multiple accounts and make many spamming comment.

To remove those accounts, I have to delete them one by one.
For account administrative page, you are only allow to active or inactive but no delete.

http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/main/5/13712200029.png

For comments there are no such option available

I will suggest allowing collective delete, inactive for
- Accounts
- comments

Zedri Mohamed
May 18, 2012, 01:19 PM
I'm with you
A good idea

PGGO
May 22, 2012, 07:10 PM
This is exactly what I was waiting for too!!!

Viktor
May 23, 2012, 04:59 AM
Hello all,

Yes you are right may be it's good idea but please check to remove 1 account with listings. You will see popup window with actions if user have listings: remove listings or move to other account.
What do you want to do if you choose 2 or more accounts for delete?

Mike
May 23, 2012, 11:07 AM
We will include it in next update. But Viktor is right - you will loose ability to move listings to another account and it will delete all account listings without any investigation :)

Petrache Nicolae
June 2, 2012, 02:53 PM
we should have this feature. if a seller goes in vacantion he must have the ability to make all his ads inactive for a period of time wich he can set up.

Petrache Nicolae
September 30, 2012, 02:00 PM
We will include it in next update. But Viktor is right - you will loose ability to move listings to another account and it will delete all account listings without any investigation :)

hello Mike. If a user goes in vacantion and tries to make all his ads inactive for a period of time how can he achive that? mass action, not one by one. Any sugestions? Thanks

Mike
October 1, 2012, 08:55 AM
hello Mike. If a user goes in vacantion and tries to make all his ads inactive for a period of time how can he achive that? mass action, not one by one. Any sugestions? Thanks

There is no such ability in the my listings page yet unfortunately, it's not simple to add it as i think that we need to add something more similar to AP grid: per page function, ability to check several listings, search or filter by listings. Mass actions selector, etc.

I know it's very useful for users and admins too, but for now it's possible as customization only,
We can try to organize club to make customization cheap for each inside the club )

Petrache Nicolae
October 1, 2012, 09:09 AM
There is no such ability in the my listings page yet unfortunately, it's not simple to add it as i think that we need to add something more similar to AP grid: per page function, ability to check several listings, search or filter by listings. Mass actions selector, etc.

I know it's very useful for users and admins too, but for now it's possible as customization only,
We can try to organize club to make customization cheap for each inside the club )

it would be great if others will be interested so we can split the costs. let me know if this happens since i am interested.

please take a look at ticket IQE-300223 to have it solved. the data wich i have provided is acurate and i am using it and viktor has use it as well. thanks

Riba
October 1, 2012, 11:44 AM
Add me in.

Mike
October 2, 2012, 11:58 AM
I've replied to ticket.

We have 2 persons for now, it's good :)