PDA

View Full Version : Build Registration Form V4.5.2

Ed
May 26, 2017, 06:12 PM
This feature is not working with the fields of type "Textarea", "Agreement" and "Others", is someone having the same problem? :wacko:

Pete Young
May 27, 2017, 12:57 AM
I have been told these options ? do not function on registration? I will try and find the email
see below if this is what you are trying to do ?

>> Hello guys, recently you looked at textarea not populating the registration field, this seems to be fixed but when I turned to add the field to the short form it does not appear
>> like it was in registration section, so again textarea cant be added to short view ? looks the same for search see field business hours as an example.

The system doesn't allow add fields with 'textarea', 'file', 'image', 'accept' types. It can crash the design of template.

Ed
May 27, 2017, 03:15 AM
Hi, Pete!

What is happening is the same, the fields "Textarea", "Agreement", "File", are not available in the "Registration Form", all Flynax demonstrations have this problem, without exception.

I need the fields "About me", "Agreement" and others, how I can put my site in production mode.

In version 4.5.0 there was this problem, everything was working, I think I'll need to open a ticket, what do you think?

Thank Youuuuuuuuuu !B)

Ed
May 27, 2017, 03:39 AM
Hi, Again!

I found the solution here, link is just below:

http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.php?3678-Agreement-Field&highlight=textarea

Thank You Pete, Viktor, and Others!!! :D