PDA

View Full Version : Introduce yourself and show your site!

Nael Alqassis
April 3, 2010, 10:56 AM
Hi,

Isn't it a great idea if people use this thread to tell a little bit about them selves, or about their site and include a link to the site.

Or maybe flynax can create a topic for this?

(I will become a member soon and I will also show my site when its done!)

Elena
April 4, 2010, 05:47 AM
Dear Dominick,
Thank you for that topic, it is really good idea.

Isn't it a great idea if people use this thread to tell a little bit about them selves, or about their site and include a link to the site.
We would be glad to see new posts in this thread. Also we are working on Flynax portfolio now and it will be released soon. So each customer are able to request be in this portfolio with home page screenshot and link the website.

Or maybe flynax can create a topic for this?
Lets start from this thread for beginning :)

(I will become a member soon and I will also show my site when its done!)
We are waiting for!

Thanks

Akram Elsayed
May 7, 2010, 05:41 AM
I see that the Portfolio page was put up recently! Nice work Flynax! I'm a bit jealous of those beautiful sites you customized, but I'm still happy with your basic package templates with all sorts of personal customizations available easily in the admin.

You guys rock and I would recommend this company to people shopping around. This coming from someone that compared over 20 different classified sites.

When I'm done with my site, I'll add my link to this thread. Too bad, it's not good enough or Flynax customized for the Portfolio section. :P But I would hope others will still post links in here so we can get ideas from the more basic sites.

Keep up the great work Flynax Team! :D

John
May 12, 2010, 03:27 AM
Hi azdolfan,
Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We are very appreciate it.

Keep up the great work Flynax Team!
Ok!

Ben Vaughn
August 1, 2011, 08:28 AM
Hi all

Just thought i would say hi, i am Chris from the Uk and have set up an auto classified script, the script looks great just got to get on with customisation of my site now :D

Chris

admin
August 5, 2011, 04:16 AM
Dear Chris Brown ,
We are glad to see you in Flynax.

Welcome!

Sameer Miah
December 29, 2011, 09:20 PM
Hi,
Old thread with not enough entries by the look ;)

I've just converted over to flynax and am more than pleased with the software!! and support!! Awesome - HDTraders.com (http://www.hdtraders.com)

Geoffrey Doohan
January 20, 2012, 11:29 PM
Hi,

I've just converted over to flynax and am more than pleased with the software!! and support!! Awesome - HDTraders.com (http://www.hdtraders.com)

Hey Sameer you've hijacked my post ....

I dont think things went quite right with the conversion over to VB fellas - that used to be my post - delete it please!

Geoffrey Doohan
February 25, 2012, 07:10 AM
Hi,

Can some one please remove my site from the above post which was originally my post along with a few others that now belong to Sameer Miah....!!

Chris Brown
February 25, 2012, 06:11 PM
Can some one please remove my site from the above post which was originally my post along with a few others that now belong to Sameer Miah....!!

Yeah some of my old posts are under another username (ben vaughn) lol