PDA

View Full Version : Add balance ( money in )

Zedri Mohamed
May 16, 2012, 02:23 PM
Hi there,

You can add this property in the next version v4.0.2 ?

Add balance ( money in )

Example:

Add Balance

Add credit to your account avoids a lot of transfers and we will automatically renew any new bills are generated.
Can be deposited less the amount of $ 10.00 USD
Greater amount can be deposited $ 100.00 USD
The upper limit for the total of payments $ 10000.00 USD

http://www.neteller.com/ewallet/

Vladimir
May 17, 2012, 11:05 AM
Hello,

We are planning to release the plugin "Account Balance" in the near future.

Thanks.

Zedri Mohamed
May 17, 2012, 04:31 PM
Hello,

We are planning to release the plugin "Account Balance" in the near future.

Thanks.

Thanks Vladimir

Alexandre Bolsa
July 16, 2012, 01:52 AM
This "Account Balance" payment method is not only most advanced, as it brings several advantages to site owner's:
1 - Reduces payment operations
2 - Reduces the number of official bill that have to be issued
3 - Allows to set dealer's plans giving them $ bonus depending on the amount paid for.

This is one of the things I consider VERY important to put my site to work, beside the issues that I'm still waiting to have an answer from support!

Example considering each listing costs $10:
Basic Plan - $50 - Dealer gets $50 on is account and can add 5 cars. every new listing takes $10 from his account. (Valid for 30 days)
Silver Plan - $100 - Dealer gets $10 Bonus and will have $110 on is account and can add 11 cars. every new listing takes $10 from his account. (Valid for 60 days)
Gold Plan - $250 - Dealer gets $40 Bonus and will have $290 on is account and can add 29 cars. every new listing takes $10 from his account. (Valid for 90 days)
Platin Plan - $500 - Dealer gets $100 Bonus and will have $600 on is account and can add 60 cars. every new listing takes $10 from his account. (Valid for 120 days)

With this system, by giving amount bonus, this are some of the major advantages achieved:
1 - An upfront and bigger revenue that will allow the finance means to advertise the website, because most Dealer's will go to Gold or Platin plan.
2 - It fidelizes clients
3 - Dealer's often spend more and upgrade to featured more car's, why? because they just need one click to do it, don't need to make another payment and wait.
4 - In countries were payment systems are slow to give back the payment info back to the site (my case) to activate listing THIS IS AWESOME and yet SIMPLE.
5 - It's easier to run 1 regular listing plan + 1 (unique) Featured for 7 /15 days or whatever site owners decide to.
6 - The actual plans (X Standard + X Featured) is not the best way, because many times dealers don't have cars worth to feature at this point and for that reason we should not make them to Feature cars that have no reason for it.

My experience as a car dealer (since 1991), it's only worth to Feature cars that have a competitive price, extra or rare feature on the car, a rare model OR I have it for so long (got stacked to the floor) that I'm willing to loose money put the price down and upgrade to Feature.
So, why not give the dealer's the chance for them to decide how many cars they want to make Featured? you will see that is easy to spend and upgrade IF they just need a click for it! :)

Vladimir
July 16, 2012, 03:37 AM
Hello,

Idea is good. We will consider adding bonuses to the listing plans.

Alexandre Bolsa
July 16, 2012, 06:15 PM
Hello,

Idea is good. We will consider adding bonuses to the listing plans.

Hi Vladimir,

Adding bonuses to the listing plans wont work. Listing plans will always be limited to X normal listings + X Featured.

IT'S NOT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

"Idea is good." this is in practice for at least 3 years now, with huge benefits for both dealers and site owners. (for the appointed reasons) on several websites.

Regards.