PDA

View Full Version : Bugs and Error - Booking Plugin

Gabriel Viana
March 8, 2017, 01:03 PM
Good afternoon Flynax Team!!!

I am testing the Booking Plugin in my website before start work, and i have noticed that there are some problems with this plugin!!!

*** Front-End:

1- After that the user added a rate, when he tries edit property, the system does not load the previosly rates added

2- When the user check the tab Booking Requests on Booking Details' page, the action delete is not working and it's not possible to the user add requests (if his property is already booked) in this area, there is only a possibility to add requests, the user needs to book by himself on his property details.

3 - When the user check the tab Rate Range on Booking Details' page, the action delete is not working also, and when the user try edit the description of this rate, the system shows that the description was edited, but the system does not edit it.

All this actions are possible only in the Back-End, except edit description of some rate.

4- The Content Box "Check Availability" is not working in the home page. When you try add some dates that are property available, the system shows a MySQL ERROR, but if i do the same search on "Advanced Search Page", the system shows the properties that are available.

(i tried upload images to show this problem but i can not upload more than 5 images per post, hope that you understood :rolleyes:)

Thank your for your attention!!!

Gabriel Viana

Curtis
March 9, 2017, 07:02 AM
Hello Gabriel Viana,

The current version of the booking plugin have more problems with current version of the Flynax Software.
And we don't suggest you use it now.
I'm works about new version of the Booking plugin and it will be available soon (we hope over month). I suggest you wait the release of it.

Gabriel Viana
March 9, 2017, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the information Curtis... i'll be waiting for news about this plugin!!! Have a nice day!!!