PDA

View Full Version : how long i have to stay with this all errors

Sahap Gezer
February 25, 2017, 10:38 AM
hello flynax team please already im with this error 20 days and been ticket it. i m still waiting for fix it ??

1. 'Categories listing box' showing wrong counter ( picture 1 ) 2194

2. In page 'search_on_map' zoom is always 'default' with different settings ( picture 2 ) 2195

3 geo_filter_block give error with any other language ('not amin' language) ( picture 3 ) 2196

Wei Hong
February 25, 2017, 12:59 PM
what version are you using? 4.5.2?

Sahap Gezer
February 26, 2017, 06:48 AM
hello Wei version is 4.5.2

Curtis
February 26, 2017, 07:57 AM
Hello Sahap,

I suggest you wait answer from staff in ticket system about your issues.

Sahap Gezer
March 2, 2017, 08:13 AM
please flynax should how long do i stay with this errors ?.. i been ticketed this errror nearly a mounth ago. :(:(:wacko::(

Wei Hong
March 2, 2017, 08:26 AM
oh wow, does any one else using 4.5.2 has the same error?
For number one I think you should look at rlListings.class.php file
Number 2 may be in the search_map.tpl in your template

Sahap Gezer
March 3, 2017, 01:43 PM
i bought support i been ticket nearly everyday but still i m with this error .. the flynax come A headache for me now.. i dont no how get out from this ...
please please flynax team Give it a hand

Sahap Gezer
March 5, 2017, 07:19 AM
hello flynax i m still with this error .. it s been more then a month now .

Sahap Gezer
March 5, 2017, 02:30 PM
sorry flynax but i will keep write everyday till u fix my erorrs

Pete Young
March 5, 2017, 10:58 PM
sorry flynax but i will keep write everyday till u fix my erorrs they do not work weekends buddy, just letting you know.

Sahap Gezer
March 6, 2017, 05:46 AM
i know pete but really u dont know. how they return to me .. Like a joke reply. even i bought support too. i been spend so much money for web site . now everyday i have min 20 ads and mim a day 3000 user / visitor . that s good for start . but I can not focus on full work on small faults.. and i hope u understand me

Pete Young
March 6, 2017, 06:04 AM
I do understand how frustrating it is, I have been very clear here on customer service and my thoughts on it.

For what it is worth, I think that customer support has improved and that at least flynax is trying to improve in this area, one thing you could ask of flynax is just a simple time frame that they expect or hope to have your repairs completed by, start with that.

This is one area flynax need to get better at and as a whole I think they have improved greatly, but maybe still have a little way to go.

In general the flynax team of people are a good bunch once you get to know them, and just so you do not feel alone I still have several outstanding errors that are getting a little long overdue as we speak as well. shortly I will write to them and enquire about an update, and I would guess just about every user of flynax has experienced this trouble at some point as well, and yes it needs more focus and attention from flynax, you simply can not claim to be the best, if your not supporting that slogan with efficient support.

Some things that can help speed things up maybe a video of the problem and you can try screencast-o-matic.com for that or any screen recorder, and always just remain calm and polite of which I know you feel like pulling your hair out on.

I have also added to mu contact page a html section with known site issues on it, so if you have users who find problems and are contacting you they can read what your fixing or know as a problem until it is fixed as another option.

Sahap Gezer
March 6, 2017, 10:59 AM
One more day is about to end. There is still no return from flynax team

Mike
March 7, 2017, 04:15 AM
Hello Sahap,

We replied in the tickets, i'm sorry it took long to resolve.