PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on Flynax support : Poor turnaround time

Sanjay Pattar
January 22, 2017, 10:10 AM
Hi Viktor & Curtis,

My site is not functioning from last 12 day, Mr Kavin takes his own time to reply,
10th Jan : I raised ticket HPK-747133 on SQL error, My site down by SQL error after upgrade.
12th Jan : Kevin reply asking FTP detail, I gave FTP details same day within 30 mins.
17th Jan : He solved my SQL issue but when i looked at site all category links on front page still had SQL error and page were not opening.
17th Jan : a mentioned about my SQL issue, site didnt update All-in-one feature, and site is too slow i due to Multi field / geo filer configured wrongly.
20th Jan : Kevin reply, asking to disable cloudflare.
20th Jan : i disabled the cloudflare within 35 mins.
23rd Jan : till 23rd it will not be solved.

On the other hand i raised ticket other issue and Mr Nick solved it in two days, he repled two times in a day and my issue is resolved.

Flynax forum is filled with feedback on bad support, but seems some people are not bothered about it and some are working hard to keep up the flynax name like Nick, Curtis n viktor.

I have few suggestion :

1. Keep good member on support, who understand clients requirement, solve issues as early as possible.
2. Keep customer feedback mechanism, like most of the big online company does like hostgator. the member getting good rating only should be given task to solve customer query
3. Delay happens when, ticket is seen after two to three days, then they as for FTP or verson details or disable cache etc, inspite of providing required detail within and hour, flynax team look at reply after 3 to 4 days, then they requre more details then after repling within and hour, they look at it after 2 to 3 days, so if this process continue then it will take 15 to 20 days to solve a simple issue.

4. Look at the way some of you good performing people working, they understand requirement and give reply first day and if they need more detail like FTP details etc, so if we provide it in same day, then they solve it in same day, else they will solve it next day, so max 3 days to 4 days to solve simple query.

Please understand your customer profile.
1. Most of them are indivisual or own a business, they have invested from own savings. so its not a primary business they are dependend on it.
2. so till the time they dont start earning from this script, they will not spend time and money
3. If they find difficult to sustain online business in terms of support or expence or time consumtion then they will start lossing interest and they will leave you.
3. Most of then are not from IT background, so they need good support, once support is good, they will invest in it, if they start earing money, they will spend money on, customization, upgrade and buy more licence from you.
4. Currently if you ask me i earn $1 or $2 a month, for any customization i need money, so i will wait to earn money and invest back, so my 1st priorit will be to rank my site through SEO and keep it stable, but now when i upgrade my site to improve its function, my site got few basic error and it took 14 days to solve and site ranking start falling and am back to were i started.
5. Post this what will happend, i will again work for month to bring it back to start earing few $, then you will bring new verson, i cant invest to upgrade it as it will cost $80, as i have not earned $80 in mast 6 to 8 months, but i have invested in retaining URL and Host.
6. so if your half of customer are like this then from were you will earn, from acquaring new customer, but most of the new customer to good reserch before buying any script, with current customer support feedback they few will go away, and few will go after experiancing you support.

I still belive Flynax software is a good software but plz understand you custmer profile and support your customer so they grow and become big, then they will invest in script to make even big, and this will lead to good review and new customer will keep coming.

Hope you will consider my feedback, pl compile all feedback and think how to solve customer situation.

Sanjay Pattar
January 23, 2017, 10:44 AM
One more day passed no solution to my ticket. My site is still down.

Sanjay Pattar
January 23, 2017, 12:42 PM
Hi,

its been almost a month now, my site is down.

Why flynax is taking so much time to put my site live, I failed to understand, why so many days.

You asked to pay for support I did that, post that one week passed nothings has moved.

we are in online business with this kind of support how can we survive for long in this business.

If something goes wrong then who will solve our problem, were should we go.

Am lossing interest in flynax... and regret why did I shift from my old script to flynax.

Sanjay Pattar
March 8, 2017, 07:57 PM
Hi

I would like to Thank Mike... finally my site is back live and working smoothly over a week now.

I lost time but Mike has helped me and able to set the site in right way, restarted again but able to remove old issues as well.

Hope this will go long way.

it's a good software. service need to be fast.

Thanks to the entire Flynax team,

PQB
July 16, 2017, 12:42 PM
Hi Sanjay... they have a good customer service huh? same here.. i feel a waste of money to sh*t