PDA

View Full Version : Browse form in a subcategory

Nicola Pinchi
January 16, 2017, 05:52 PM
Hi,

My website is http://www.annuncicaccia.it/.
I need to insert a browse form in category ARMI LUNGHE->Fucili Combinati

Where can i insert that form?
I've already inserted the listing form but i cannot find where to insert the browse form.

thank you

Pete Young
January 16, 2017, 08:28 PM
You do not need to "insert" the browse form anywhere / you just need to populate the browse form with what you want shown when in browse mode, such as title, description and price, also do the featured form and title form when doing your listing form (do all four) + if you have similar listings plugin do that as well.

Nicola Pinchi
January 17, 2017, 09:01 AM
I setted up a browse form in ARMI LUNGHE -> ARMI A CANNA LISCIA -> FUCILI DA CACCIA as in picture but the form is not shown when i browse in the category
why?

Pete Young
January 17, 2017, 09:37 AM
is there any information listings in this fields ?

Nicola Pinchi
January 17, 2017, 11:28 AM
Sorry Pete i don't understand.

Pete Young
January 17, 2017, 01:58 PM
have you added a listing to that category you have set up ?

Nicola Pinchi
January 17, 2017, 03:19 PM
Yes, there are four listing as you can see in http://www.annuncicaccia.it/armi-lunghe/armi-a-canna-liscia/fucili-da-caccia.html

Pete Young
January 17, 2017, 10:59 PM
looks like title and description are working, ( I do not know your language ) as for their 2 fields are those filled in on the listing examples or are they blank, also go back into your category and double check that you do have those listing fields placed into the browse form and save again, as sometimes even though you put them in, they do not save properly so you need to go back and do it again.

Always check 2 times when loading browse / feature title forms for this reason when loading them

try that and if the list form are in the builders, the listing have those fields populated and once you have done that do a hard refresh of your site Ctrl f5 and if still no love then send in a ticket.

Nicola Pinchi
January 18, 2017, 10:37 AM
Could you please help us for this task?
We can hire you.

Please contact me via skyp to: ovnis271077 or email: n.pinchi@ictstudio.it

Thank you