PDA

View Full Version : Add Account Type to New Account Created email

QuickRon
December 26, 2016, 08:35 PM
In the default "A new account created at {site_name}" email template, it doesn't show the Account Type selected by the user.

I find it very helpful to see the Account Type for a new member in that email.

Can you consider adding this to the core software for the next update?

Thank you
Ron

Pete Young
December 26, 2016, 08:40 PM
You should be able to go into the email template and add that in / it will look something like {account_type} but check a few templates to find the correct code

QuickRon
December 26, 2016, 09:16 PM
I wish it was that easy. If you add {account_type} ... that's what it shows in the email ... "{account_type}" ... it doesn't replace the placeholder with the actual value. I think there's something else that needs to be done.

I usually have to open a support ticket and have Flynax do it for me. That's why I added it here in Feature Requests.

And I'm not aware of any existing email templates that includes the "Account Type" by default.

Pete Young
December 26, 2016, 10:55 PM
will have a look closer and come back to you if I get it sorted, I do now i have seen account type in one of the emails ? from memory one of the renewal ones I think ? will update if I find it.

You have successfully updated your listing to the 1M Featured plan listing updated or similar has it

thats listing type / account type ? looks like the welcome has the membership plan options ?

Membership Plan
Name: Welcome 100
Price: Free
Active till: Oct 18, 2016

Account type ? will keep digging