PDA

View Full Version : Request: Improve of customer service

PQB
November 16, 2016, 11:29 AM
Hi Flynax team, your scripts are wonderful but for some like me is not easy to understand. I think you should improve your customer service and the increase of your sales will follow.

Samir Fakirane
November 16, 2016, 01:28 PM
6 days has passed and i still don't have no solution to the bugs/customization i requested in support tickets all i get is promises but nothing has been done yet. this team need to step up and make this software worth buying. i cannot deny the features and flexibility that this scripts gives compared to other scripts but if things don't work the way it should and no support then its worth a Zero.

John
November 16, 2016, 01:45 PM
Pascual
What exactly we should improve? Please describe in detail if possible.

Samir
Which department you posted your ticket?
- If it was tech dep. then 6 days delay is too much and I will have to find out the reason of such terrible delay.
- If you posted the ticket in Quote/Customizations dep. then 6 days is also much but not so critical because we have
many custom modifications requests and they all are staying in the turn.
Anyway you are always welcome in our customer support chat; just call it and ask for the ticket status.
Such call would be much helpful than a post on the forum.

PS. Please PM me the ticket ID.

John

Samir Fakirane
November 16, 2016, 02:05 PM
Ok this will give you an idea of what tickets i created and how long i had to wait

GPS-218060 the initial ticket was filed on 07 Nov, this ticket compose of 4 request to fix bugs. until today i have no answer the last answer was on 14 Nov and says they need 1 to 2 days to address all the bugs. but today is 11/16 still no fixes. Alan is working on these issues.

QEZ-630855 this is a request of customization that was filed initially on 03/ Nov, by not understanding my request this request got a delay and after a good understanding i was requested to make payment to do the customization and to which i greed and made payment on 08 Nov, on 09/Nov i was asked to upload files to the server which i didn't understand since i sent all FTP and admin login in the ticket but i did upload files. now today 16/Nov, zero customization was done to the template because i can see the changes done on the website. Alan is working on this ticket.

ZDS-472600 i sent a request to David to extend my payed support plan, since it was all wasted on long wait and still no solutions or fixes. and oddly David denied the request. saying that i was the cause of the delay by not uploading files on time (which by the way not true, i got request to upload and uploaded the following day.) i thought it was fair to request support extension but Mr David thinks in the best interest of his company not to do so. because screw customers (pay and shut up).

hope this summarizes the issues.

PQB
November 16, 2016, 04:55 PM
@ John, please try to check your customer ticketing data. they (customer service department) are always answer max of 3 response in 1 session after that, ill wait for them 1-10days before they answer and sometimes much longer. Samir, most of them not really helping (customer service department). Most of my problem i sent to you customer support not given a solution, my only solution is to reinstall the script again and again. And not only that, they want me to purchase/ pay for customer service and ever since the very first time I purchase i can't feel the support.

PQB
November 16, 2016, 04:58 PM
Ok this will give you an idea of what tickets i created and how long i had to wait

GPS-218060 the initial ticket was filed on 07 Nov, this ticket compose of 4 request to fix bugs. until today i have no answer the last answer was on 14 Nov and says they need 1 to 2 days to address all the bugs. but today is 11/16 still no fixes. Alan is working on these issues.

QEZ-630855 this is a request of customization that was filed initially on 03/ Nov, by not understanding my request this request got a delay and after a good understanding i was requested to make payment to do the customization and to which i greed and made payment on 08 Nov, on 09/Nov i was asked to upload files to the server which i didn't understand since i sent all FTP and admin login in the ticket but i did upload files. now today 16/Nov, zero customization was done to the template because i can see the changes done on the website. Alan is working on this ticket.

ZDS-472600 i sent a request to David to extend my payed support plan, since it was all wasted on long wait and still no solutions or fixes. and oddly David denied the request. saying that i was the cause of the delay by not uploading files on time (which by the way not true, i got request to upload and uploaded the following day.) i thought it was fair to request support extension but Mr David thinks in the best interest of his company not to do so. because screw customers (pay and shut up).

hope this summarizes the issues.

same here

PQB
November 16, 2016, 05:00 PM
@Samir, When you bought the script?

Samir Fakirane
November 16, 2016, 05:21 PM
I bought on Nov 02 16.
i am not trying to exaggerate or trying to be unreasonable customer. i have used other scripts and i know what a payed support vs non payed support means.
1. Payed support they should guarantee a reply within 24 hours. and i know in some cases some bugs/request can take longer.
2. Free support you get an answer from 1 to 5 days.

Now in Flynax case you pay for support [which is ridiculously expensive $53/month] but you get Free support treatment.

please don't take this as a complain but rather a request to improve your service.

PQB
November 16, 2016, 05:26 PM
can you share with me what your other script is? I bought mine May 2016, since then i always reinstall my script due to bug problem.

Samir Fakirane
November 16, 2016, 05:32 PM
i don't think it will be appropriate to post them here but i will PM you

PQB
November 16, 2016, 05:32 PM
Okay thank you

Pete Young
November 17, 2016, 11:41 AM
What exactly we should improve? Please describe in detail if possible.

Not sure why flynax needs to know where they need to improve if they have read all of the complaints about customer service ? as most describe what has been the same year in and year out.

First part of the problem I think is where ever you are located your understanding of customer service is a little different to most parts of the world, if you were operating here your customer service / business would be almost shut down and probably would be lucky to get a 2 out of 10 it is and has been that bad.

Often it is said that your poor support and poor attention to detail / many errors in the script are on purpose to get people to pay more money, but given the fact that there is no charge to for any script error this does not stand up, but really it would be nice to see a stable script that does not have errors.

The biggest and single most error you have in customer support is your timely feedback. Every Ticket should be responded to with 24 - 48 hours, every ticket should, also then have a scheduled time frame that the problem will be fixed by if it can not be done straight away, and every ticket should be responded or updated if there are any further changes to the original time frame.

The amount of times that you become frustrated with the lack of service because nobody even bothers to answer you unless your pulling your hair out is more often than not, so just some basic & timely replies and updates to peoples tickets will fix 90% of the problems with customer service, you see without any replies or feedback the word service does not apply and such there is no customer service.

Let me end by saying that I have great respect for the whole flynax team they are great, and I have said 1000 times if flynax ever sort their poor customer service by making a few simple changes then they could become super fantastic.

PQB
November 17, 2016, 03:48 PM
agree to you pete