PDA

View Full Version : After restoring files from backup , nothing seems to be working correctly

Sayah Hatem
November 14, 2016, 10:36 PM
Hi , i've recently backed up all my files in my folder , because i had to ...
now after i restored the files , I've got many problems regarding many sections in the script

like nothing show in admin panel : no accounts , no listings , no data entries ...

please check pictures in attachment

Viktor
November 15, 2016, 12:21 PM
Hello Sayah Hatem,

I see only 1 way for you. Go to ticket system and create new ticket with your problems.

Sayah Hatem
November 18, 2016, 07:35 PM
Hello Sayah Hatem,

I see only 1 way for you. Go to ticket system and create new ticket with your problems.

I"ve created a ticket and still no answer ,

I think I know why this happened , but i need your help to fix it , I moved all my files to backup directory meanwhile my hosting service went from mysql 5.5x to 5.6x , so I think all the databases are affected by this update or maybe not, anyway I've restored the database to the time before the update took place , or can it be because flynax's database doesn't support mysql 5.6x , please help me!!

Zlotar Daniel mircea
November 19, 2016, 10:01 AM
Hello Sayah!

Flynax Software support mySQL 5. 6
Can u be more precise? Where do you move the files?
Thank u.

Sayah Hatem
November 19, 2016, 10:40 PM
Just moved to a backup directoy in a different directory , after restoring nothing worked , I even restored to an elder backup (files+database) to a previous time 28/10/2016 when all was working , but still getting the same issue ,

Sayah Hatem
November 28, 2016, 09:12 PM
please will you solve my issue ?, am still not getting anyhelp from flynax support ; ticket already created and still no reply , how are we supposed to keep on running our websites without support ?
please give us real help

Pete Young
November 29, 2016, 11:32 AM
please will you solve my issue ?, am still not getting anyhelp from flynax support ; ticket already created and still no reply , how are we supposed to keep on running our websites without support ?
please give us real help

And to think flynax was wondering where they can improve customer service and yet it seems nothing changes ? http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.php?3506-Request-Improve-of-customer-service&p=16369#post16369

Sayah do you paid or free support, if it is paid support maybe upgrade the urgency and or create a new ticket, if you have free support then it would be tough to call out until flynax have a chance to get to the problem, regardless you should at least get a quick response and time frame.