PDA

View Full Version : V5

Sisay Beshah
November 8, 2016, 01:55 AM
When does v5 arrives?

John
November 8, 2016, 08:20 AM
Hello Sisay,
We are hard working on the Flynax 5 but there isn't release date yet, I will keep you updated about Flynax 5 in this thread.

John

Sisay Beshah
November 26, 2016, 02:15 AM
Hello Sisay,
We are hard working on the Flynax 5 but there isn't release date yet, I will keep you updated about Flynax 5 in this thread.

John
Ok, Thanks!

Faisal Alshalahi
November 29, 2016, 06:36 PM
there a big difference?

John
November 30, 2016, 12:54 PM
Hi Guys,
Yes big enough, reworked core, new admin panel, new pages/content boxes system, and many other.

John

Sanjay Pattar
December 20, 2016, 03:12 PM
Hi John,

Thanks...

Please let us know where we can get premium template, or rather I would suggest flynax should bring few more premium templates like quikr, olx, magicbricks, 99acres... In India these are some of most popular listing sites.

Felix Werner
December 28, 2016, 07:42 PM
Hey,

any new infos about v5, preview screenshot or something?

Wei Hong
June 19, 2017, 12:04 PM
Dear Flynax,

It's been half a year ever since. Is v5 coming soon or any new info regarding?

John
June 19, 2017, 12:09 PM
Hi Guys,
We switched our strength to 4.6 version which took a few major updates from Flynax 5,
that is why we delayed with Flynax 5 and actually with 4.6 as well.
But don't worry guys, we are working and going to release 4.6 at the midd of the summer,
after that all our strength will be forwarded back to the v5.

John

Wei Hong
June 19, 2017, 12:20 PM
Hi Guys,
We switched our strength to 4.6 version which took a few major updates from Flynax 5,
that is why we delayed with Flynax 5 and actually with 4.6 as well.
But don't worry guys, we are working and going to release 4.6 at the midd of the summer,
after that all our strength will be forwarded back to the v5.

John

Thank you for the news. Can't wait to test the new version :). Screenshot of UI and features would keeps the hype hot.

John
June 19, 2017, 12:27 PM
ok, will prepare some screenshots later.

Wei Hong
June 20, 2017, 11:45 AM

Nice John,

Can wait to see them. :)

Wei Hong
July 3, 2017, 10:12 AM

Hi John. Any picture to show off? I'm still hype. :)

Godwin Agbavor
July 3, 2017, 03:00 PM
Flynax always too late in everything, we have been waiting for too long for this , 7 months no updates? really ? come on please

John
July 6, 2017, 06:40 AM
Hi folks,
Godwin is right, we delayed with the software update due to some factors and we are sorry about that.
Now we are working on update very hard, the major feature is new Add Listing process which is reworked from
the scratch and now allows the user to post a listing in one step, similar to the same process in our mobile apps.

I will post some screenshots a bit later, please hold on.

John

Wei Hong
July 6, 2017, 08:24 AM
Hi folks,
Godwin is right, we delayed with the software update due to some factors and we are sorry about that.
Now we are working on update very hard, the major feature is new Add Listing process which is reworked from
the scratch and now allows the user to post a listing in one step, similar to the same process in our mobile apps.

I will post some screenshots a bit later, please hold on.

John

Be able to post a listing in one step is a long request feature. Nice move Flynax :)
Still waiting for screenshot

Godwin Agbavor
July 6, 2017, 02:03 PM
Be able to post a listing in one step is a long request feature. Nice move Flynax :)
Still waiting for screenshot

The question is how many more years are we waiting for an already gone 7 months update ?

Manivannan Chinnaswamy
July 7, 2017, 01:59 AM
Hi John,

Let us know the tentative release date. This will help us to plan well ahead.

benyezza
July 8, 2017, 01:29 AM
Hi John,

Post a listing in one step is Very very very very very very good idea, and after years waiting, One step will possible ouffff, Am happy to know it

But there is any date can you give us ?

Godwin Agbavor
July 10, 2017, 03:49 AM
Wanna see how many months we still gonna wait for the V5.

Viktor
July 10, 2017, 08:12 AM
Hello Godwin,

At first you will see version 4.6 in the next month.
Nobody knows date release version 5.

Godwin Agbavor
July 10, 2017, 02:07 PM
At least we bought the license already so we have no choice than to wait, i was told last month, this month and now next month, surely next month is gonna be next month again. others sotwares companies i check on updated 3 times this year already and it called business. you guys have a lot of customers so it like you do it the way you want, not the way the customers will love!

(sic... of waiting games )

Viktor
July 11, 2017, 05:47 AM
We are shifting the release date because we want to fix as many as possible bugs also adding new features. Be patience please and you will see new version soon.

Pete Young
July 11, 2017, 09:41 AM
We are shifting the release date because we want to fix as many as possible bugs also adding new features. Be patience please and you will see new version soon.

I would rather wait 3 times as long for a stable release over and above a rushed job, everything is OK for now, for myself I would rather see flynax release less updates but when they do release them, I would like to see quality release upgrades.

There is nothing more frustrating than going through an update and then having to sit there for what seems months finding and fixing the errors.

Ionut Barabasa
July 11, 2017, 03:09 PM
Any plan to allow different links for same category if change the language? That will help SEO a lot

Sisay Beshah
July 17, 2017, 04:50 AM
Hello Sisay,

John

Waiting long 9 months since, Where is v5?

John
July 18, 2017, 02:43 PM
Hello Guys,
I will update you about v5 timeframes a bit later, now I want to show you how the "Add Listing in One Step"
will look like, so here it is! Check the screenshot attached.

John

John
July 18, 2017, 02:43 PM
I am looking for your feedbacks!

Leonid Brumari
July 18, 2017, 02:58 PM

May be there is something wrong with my phone but I can't see anything it's just really low resolution and quality.

Godwin Agbavor
July 18, 2017, 03:57 PM
It doesn't seem right to me, maybe you guys should check olx.com.pa. this looks like too much info to enter. we need something simple and fast, something that users will spend like 45secs to 1min.

Wei Hong
July 18, 2017, 06:04 PM
Yes John, the image is so low res I can't see clearly although I can take a good guess. Still would like a clear screenshot :)

Mohammed Elbadawi
July 18, 2017, 08:50 PM

please add option to remove the phone area code

John
July 19, 2017, 05:57 AM
Looks like forum picture upload tool resized the screenshot too much,
I have attached the archived picture, try to download and unzip the origin screenshot.

Wei Hong
July 19, 2017, 06:35 AM
Looks like forum picture upload tool resized the screenshot too much,
I have attached the archived picture, try to download and unzip the origin screenshot.

That looks awesome John. I can't wait to test it out

John
July 19, 2017, 10:14 AM
It doesn't seem right to me, maybe you guys should check olx.com.pa. this looks like too much info to enter. we need something simple and fast, something that users will spend like 45secs to 1min.

What exactly info do you mean?

Mohammed Elbadawi
July 20, 2017, 05:39 AM
where is the new update 4.6

Alexei Golovei
July 24, 2017, 03:38 PM
Hello!
It's a very long page. Looks problematic.
Is it possible to set one DDL next to other and not under? It will save a lot of space.
Also to combine the DDLs and texts into one group - Engine details + car details + features. It should be as simple as possible, as less free text as possible.

Godwin Agbavor
July 31, 2017, 03:03 PM
Still waiting for the version 4.6 Flynax. 8 months already and still waiting for Flynax what are you guys really doing?

Manivannan Chinnaswamy
August 5, 2017, 01:32 AM
Hello Godwin,

At first you will see version 4.6 in the next month.
Nobody knows date release version 5.

Now we are in Aug... What's the planned release date for 4.6?

Viktor
August 7, 2017, 06:19 AM
Hello All,

Yes already August and we will plan to release the new version in the end of the Month. We are finishing latest features and testing the product. Please be patient.

Godwin Agbavor
August 7, 2017, 01:28 PM
Ok, let's wait and see what happens end of next month. I noticed the end of this month is the end of next month in where Flynax is.

Wei Hong
August 28, 2017, 05:46 PM
Its almost September. New version is coming?

John
August 29, 2017, 05:25 AM
Absolutely coming! We are working in the final dev stage and going to get to the testing stage.
Will keep you updating.

Wei Hong
August 29, 2017, 05:45 AM
Absolutely coming! We are working in the final dev stage and going to get to the testing stage.
Will keep you updating.

I take this reply as the new version will be delayed another month till the end of September? :(

Godwin Agbavor
August 30, 2017, 03:48 AM
I take this reply as the new version will be delayed another month till the end of September? :(

Yes of course, the V5 is coming ending of September just like I predicted, next, next, next and month maybe October or November, you are dealing with flynax. They don’t take time and dates seriously.

Bahram Soltanirad
August 30, 2017, 06:20 AM
Will keep you updating.

Is it flynax 5 or 4.6 or 4.5.3?

Wei Hong
August 30, 2017, 08:48 AM
Is it flynax 5 or 4.6 or 4.5.3?

I think it will be 4.6

Blackred
September 5, 2017, 07:13 AM
Hello,

Any date ? tomorrow ? next month ? next year :p ?

Wei Hong
September 5, 2017, 07:49 AM
I think it's already good time to release because I think it will have bugs anyway. Users will help report and fix it.

Godwin Agbavor
September 5, 2017, 02:12 PM
LOl they said December so take it easy, 3 months more

Wei Hong
September 5, 2017, 05:03 PM
LOl they said December so take it easy, 3 months more

Are you sure? I just talked to them today via chat and they told me mid October.

Godwin Agbavor
September 5, 2017, 08:13 PM
Do not believe anything Flynax will tell you, just wait, I have a lot of emails from them changing dates like some LA bitch changing men! they are not serious. most important thing for them is you bought the software already and you have no choice. you just have wait, like it or not !

Pete Young
September 5, 2017, 11:24 PM
most important thing for them is you bought the software already and you have no choice. you just have wait, like it or not !

When you say you have no choice, are you saying that spending a few lousy dollars is going to dictate the rest of your life ? just dump it / sell it and go buy the one that is right for you, if a few dollars spent in one part of anyone's life is going to determine anyone's life outcome I feel very sorry for them.

People here who are jumping up and down complaining, I really wonder how they live in the real world, a car manufacturer, "you said a new model car would be out next week" that's it my life is ruined, and one hundred and one similar things in life.

Are you saying that your classifieds business is not working because your latest update is not here?, that must be flynax's fault, and when it is released it wont be right and you will want the next update, because again it is some body else's fault and it is not working.

And I do not think any one is perfect and that includes flynax, so it is simple if this update is ruining your life, move on and fix your problem by buying another script from some one else, and I will bet your also complaining about them within 4 weeks.

People that come across as the victim have 3 common traits, they blame others, they justify why they are right, and they complain.

For the rest of us yes flynax has faults, then again so do I, and so do we all, but they are good people working hard to get better and every company and or business does that, just don't let small unimportant things become your daily complain or blame rather than focusing on your own business and building that.

Wei Hong
September 6, 2017, 08:15 AM
Just relax guys, you both have your own points. I know why Godwin was so upset and so the points that Pete are pointing out. I was in the same boat long ago. It's a long progress that comes to our stage of mind regarding flynax. We don't decide on the release date or whether the fixes are in timely manner. All we can do are giving opinions and suggestion. We did research and decided to go with flynax and there are a few compromises that we have to take. Just let it go and work on what is current.

Blackred
September 6, 2017, 12:33 PM
Me the only thing that bothers me is that they announce changes on the version and a lot of plugins, and nothing advances properly. After I'm happy with the script, but the novelties are enticing.

Godwin Agbavor
September 6, 2017, 04:17 PM
First of all, Peter Young is just playing *am with Flyna game* every business needs upgrade or updates. Talking about car companies, can you name any car company that changed the date of releasing a new car 3 times.

Am a Flynax customer and I have the right to complain about something that is wrong, the new version is not my problem but the problem is changing dates and misleading their customers. Which of this you dont understand Peter?

Look, I will not play *am with Flynax games* with you because am straight forward person, I rather be honest than pretend for self-benefits, I know you are blaming someone being right just to benefit from Flynax, it doesnt work like that Mr Peter.

Flynax must be committed to information they give their customers.

Wei Hong
September 6, 2017, 06:30 PM
I think what Pete wanna say is that we have no control over the release date and that flaming won't speed the thing up but to leave a negative impression. A nicer reminder or opinion would be more welcomed. That's what I think.

Wei Hong
September 6, 2017, 06:31 PM
Look at my post count. I had been here for so long and I had flamed a lot trust me.

Godwin Agbavor
September 6, 2017, 07:06 PM
Pete is saying nothing sensible, His just being a dick. I know a lot of people here on this thread will agree with me. I have 4 emails from Flynax with different dates and am sure most of you have even different from what I have. all am saying is, it not good changing dates. Yes Pete you are being a DICK. next time write from your brain, not your Ass. I dont care if Flynax want to ban me from this Forum for being honest. The same way I write good reviews about Flynax is the same way I will complain if things are not going well. thats what real customers do.

Pete Young
September 6, 2017, 09:16 PM
Pete is saying nothing sensible, His just being a dick. I know a lot of people here on this thread will agree with me. I have 4 emails from Flynax with different dates and am sure most of you have even different from what I have. all am saying is, it not good changing dates. Yes Pete you are being a DICK. next time write from your brain, not your Ass. I dont care if Flynax want to ban me from this Forum for being honest. The same way I write good reviews about Flynax is the same way I will complain if things are not going well. thats what real customers do.

Some people choose to complain, and that's your call. your not happy but you want to stay and I am not the sensible one ? now that's funny but lets all just move on as I wont run you down or say rude things about you in reply.

What does frustrate me more than late releases is releases that are to early and full of mistakes, because they try and rush or feel rushed to make a release, maybe flynax need a better way to introduce updates who knows but a rushed update that is full of errors is annoying to everyone, so I say slow down and not make as many releases but when you do make one, make it timely and make it without 100 errors, a release just by a certain date is no good to you or me if it does not work properly and we need to spend months fixing it.

I will add this in regards your first post, and I will be very clear, I am nobody's puppet, not flynaxe's nor anyone, so please if you could stop guessing how people operate that would be great.

I think what Pete wanna say is that we have no control over the release date and that flaming won't speed the thing up but to leave a negative impression. A nicer reminder or opinion would be more welcomed. That's what I think.

Wei Hong - Like you I have been here a long time, and I was very vocal towards flynax for not getting things right, but after a while you learn the flynax people here on this forum are nice and really do try and help, it is not their fault in regards releases as per se, they like everybody probably get frustrated, and just with people being more patient will help everyone.

John
September 7, 2017, 05:28 AM
Hi Guys,
Pete, Wei, thank you so much for the participating in this thread, we don't have time to dispute with Godwin
because we are testing new version and fixing bugs. It takes us much time that we expected because
(as you already know) the 4.6.0 version has "Add Listing" feature reworked from the scratch, that feature
is the most large and complicated function in the script and has so many user cases which should be completely
tested.

Here the current testing state on the screenshot. 89/93 discussions resolved!

John

Godwin Agbavor
September 7, 2017, 06:48 PM
John, once again, I will say this is not about dispute over what i said and it not about how long it will take Flynax to release the version. The problem is telling us different dates, my last email from David said September and I guess someone also have October date and someone also have whatever date that Flynax provided them. my concern is I totally understood the version is not ready yet but just tell the customers ( We dont really know the release date and we are working on it) simple. am not attacking anyone here. thanking Pete for telling people ( he wonder how they are living in real world? I dont expect that from you but I guess it business and you will always stand with someone that will defend you, no matter what it takes or how they been to others!

John
September 8, 2017, 05:06 AM
Godwin, providing a right release date is complicated thing in the IT and we are not perfect at it yet.
We changed the way of development approach some time ago and I hope it will help us to provide
much more accurate dates next time.

John

Wei Hong
September 8, 2017, 08:14 AM
Since John's here would you be able to tell us the good date, a date that you said and you made it? Or not yet? I received date like August, mid September with an assuring word like quite realistic, then just a few days ago I was told mid Oct, which turn me down completely. I had turn my site off since July when I hear new version coming in August. Because as the time and still, I have some issue with the templates craiglist.

Godwin Agbavor
September 8, 2017, 07:01 PM
Since John's here would you be able to tell us the good date, a date that you said and you made it? Or not yet? I received date like August, mid September with an assuring word like quite realistic, then just a few days ago I was told mid Oct, which turn me down completely. I had turn my site off since July when I hear new version coming in August. Because as the time and still, I have some issue with the templates craiglist.

Wei Hong; exactly what am talking about, am IT person too and I work with one of the biggest company in the world and we dont just give dates, we have a special way of telling the customer than giving false information.

Wei Hong
September 14, 2017, 07:38 AM
Godwin, providing a right release date is complicated thing in the IT and we are not perfect at it yet.
We changed the way of development approach some time ago and I hope it will help us to provide
much more accurate dates next time.

John

Hi John, will we have default image for different listing type? Since we have all in one, it would be nice to have default for each like realty, car, pet

benyezza
September 14, 2017, 11:35 PM
Login and register, must be on next step not on add listing page, take a look here to more idea : www(dot)secondemain(dot)fr/inserer/

And price form <option> must have different choice : Amount, Free, Exchange, negotiable price... etc

Blackred
October 4, 2017, 04:04 PM
Hello Any News ?

Godwin Agbavor
October 4, 2017, 08:48 PM
Yes releasing next week! :D:D:

Wei Hong
October 5, 2017, 05:17 PM
Yes releasing next week! :D:D:

oh wow, are you sure?

Mustafa ilker Yonel
October 6, 2017, 09:11 AM
my guess he is joking

Wei Hong
October 6, 2017, 09:13 AM
my guess he is joking

He raised me up and you pushed me down :(((

Pete Young
October 6, 2017, 11:43 AM
He raised me up and you pushed me down :(((

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poXvMBhjSWk

Wei Hong
October 7, 2017, 09:34 AM
May I request an account field group for the next version?

Manivannan Chinnaswamy
October 12, 2017, 02:39 AM
Hi Flynax Team, any updates on the release date for the new version?

Howard Fluker
October 12, 2017, 03:24 AM
Any up dates on when you will be releasing V5 would be appreciated

Gen82
October 18, 2017, 11:43 AM
Search section, mean homepage search should be implemented on all directories , Motors,Property,Jobs,Classifieds,Services, should be great, or search tabs.

Mustafa ilker Yonel
October 18, 2017, 04:06 PM
every page should have the option to choose a content layout.

like : content.tpl or content_thebetterone.tpl

i guess for now i will build childs for content.tpl

Gen82
October 19, 2017, 10:33 AM
yeah this is the best Mustafa. By the way any simple solution how I can do it with version 4.5.2?

Mustafa ilker Yonel
October 19, 2017, 11:11 AM
yes i have an idea i will make a thread

Gen82
October 20, 2017, 01:02 PM
:), Olso will be good solution, keywords suggesting on search form.