PDA

View Full Version : Seller info not shown in Seller Details box

Jason H
August 29, 2016, 06:01 AM
Hi, after upgraded to v.4.5.1, I found that what's in the Seller Details box is different from before. Before upgrade, all the account fields that set to Shown on detail page were shown. For example, the seller's website, additional email, and other more detailed info. But now they can't. Only those set in the Browse Form are shown. Although I can add more fields in the Brows Form, it makes it too long in the Dealer Page.

Could you please help me to show all the account fields that set to Shown on detail page? Thank you very much.

Curtis
August 29, 2016, 07:37 AM
Hello Jason,

You can send me a FTP login details and i'll check it.

Jason H
August 29, 2016, 12:32 PM
Hi Curtis, thanks for your kindly reply. Please advise how I can PM you the FTP info, what is your email address? Cheers.

Curtis
September 6, 2016, 07:46 AM
Hi,

I've changed it from short account form to submit account form for showing all info in seller page.
If you want make same changes that you need make the following:

1. open file /includes/account_type.inc.php in row ~57

$owner_short_details = $rlAccount->getShortDetails($account, $account['Account_type_ID']);

2. replace it to:

$owner_short_details = $rlAccount->getShortDetails($account, $account['Account_type_ID'], true);

3. open file /includes/classes/rlAccount.class.php in row ~3147

public function getShortDetails(&$seller_info, $account_type_id = false){ $account_type_id = (int) $account_type_id; $fields = $this->getFormFields($account_type_id);

4. replace it to:

public function getShortDetails(&$seller_info, $account_type_id = false, $full_info){ $account_type_id = (int) $account_type_id; $fields = $this->getFormFields($account_type_id, $full_info ? 'account_submit_form' : false);