PDA

View Full Version : Video upload directly to YouTube channel?

Wynand Britz
August 10, 2016, 08:14 AM
I would like for the users to upload videos directly to my Youtube channel in order to save space on my site, but without redirecting them, is this possible at all?

Wynand Britz
August 25, 2016, 08:21 AM
It`s been a while and no answer on this one, does anybody have a plan for me please?
I would like to save space on my site and have all videos in my YouTube channel rather than fiscally on the site, is that possible at all?

Viktor
August 25, 2016, 11:25 AM
Hello Wynand Britz,

You can upload videos to youtube and set url in add video step while you add new listings.1806

Wynand Britz
August 25, 2016, 05:10 PM
HI Viktor
Thanks for the reply. I think I was not clear.
I would like to know when the user does not have video in Youtube, and want to upload directly to my site. would it be possible to upload that video to YouTube through our site to my channel so that the data gets stored on Youtube and not my domain? Does this make sense.
So when uploading video from pc to site the video is actually going directly to YouTube channel and not to my site.
Best regards

Fadil Asani
August 25, 2016, 09:32 PM
You can not use youtube as an upload provider for storing videos that are uploaded by users to your site, and by that to your own channel.

Curtis
August 26, 2016, 01:48 AM
Hello,

You cannot make it by default configuration of the Flynax Software.
But if youtube have API for uploading videos from another site directly that it can be done as customization.
You can investigate this theme or create a ticket to Quotes Department.

Wynand Britz
August 26, 2016, 08:49 AM
Thanks Curtis and Fadil this answers it, it would be a very nice feature...

Rene Joile
July 21, 2018, 08:23 AM
That would be a super feature....

Did you manage to get that working?
Is it worth me investigating that as an option for my site??

Kenan Mahmutovic
August 8, 2018, 04:27 PM
I am interested in this option as well. Has anyone made it yet?

Dhanish Jose
November 11, 2018, 06:29 AM
I am also interested in this option.