PDA

View Full Version : v4.5 MAp not showing in admin

Paul Webb
August 3, 2016, 11:01 AM
Have recently updated Location Finder and map on listing page in admin has disappeared?

John
August 3, 2016, 12:32 PM
Hello Paul,
Just checked the admin panel >> add/edit listing process, the location finder map appears at the top of the form.
Please double check it from your side.

John

Paul Webb
August 5, 2016, 09:27 AM
Hello Paul,
Just checked the admin panel >> add/edit listing process, the location finder map appears at the top of the form.
Please double check it from your side.

John

Hi John,
It used to show before the last update but now doesnt show in admin on add/edit listing page.

Paul

Paul Webb
August 11, 2016, 06:38 AM
Hi John,
It used to show before the last update but now doesnt show in admin on add/edit listing page.

Paul

Any ideas?

Blackred
August 11, 2016, 07:28 PM
Hello , I have the same problems with 4.5.1 when everything works on 4.5.0

Blackred
August 13, 2016, 09:10 AM
Any idea ?

Blackred
August 13, 2016, 09:16 AM
I have put the previous version so that it works again

Wei Hong
August 13, 2016, 11:28 AM
Do we really need to show map in admincp, how about front end? Does it show for user when posting ads?

Blackred
August 13, 2016, 11:40 AM
With the plugin previous version , everything works fine , admin section and part visitor.

If yes because I really change the script so great need to see in the admin area

Paul Webb
August 15, 2016, 06:14 AM
Do we really need to show map in admincp, how about front end? Does it show for user when posting ads?

Yes it shows on the front end, just doesnt show when in admin, editing a listing, used it all the time in admin as posters often didnt set position or had wrong position so i adjusted map position for their property.

Paul Webb
August 15, 2016, 12:15 PM
How do i revert back to a previous version for now?

Curtis
August 16, 2016, 03:12 AM
Hello guys,

I see that it works properly in our demo website with last version of Location Finder plugin and last version of software (4.5.1), please check it (admin/admin):
http://classifieds.demoflynax.com/admin/index.php?controller=listings&action=edit&id=1
Maybe is it your local problem? Give us more details about it.

Paul Webb
August 27, 2016, 06:43 AM
Hello guys,

I see that it works properly in our demo website with last version of Location Finder plugin and last version of software (4.5.1), please check it (admin/admin):
http://classifieds.demoflynax.com/admin/index.php?controller=listings&action=edit&id=1
Maybe is it your local problem? Give us more details about it.

Have latest version and does not work correctly, i know when i first set software up i had problems with maps and support team fixed for me, maybe they have added something that is not standard?

Curtis
August 27, 2016, 06:50 AM
Hello Paul,

So, maybe they made a mistake. You can send me FTP login details and your domain name to my PM and i'll check your problem.