PDA

View Full Version : How make this ! please :(

nirvano
July 30, 2016, 09:15 PM
After the sudden update And new optionsI want to know how to use the available property to insert ads

And the best example :

For properties if the ad for rent have to activate lease property per day , week, or month or year .

And if we choose to be the announcement of the sale timing disappear lease property-----

http://forum.flynax.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1766&stc=1

We can use in many of the options and make the page for adding more interactive advertising !

thinks

Pete Young
July 31, 2016, 05:08 AM
you can already use that thinking to apply almost anything you want now ?

Wei Hong
July 31, 2016, 05:37 AM
This option is neat. I would like to know, too.

Pete Young
July 31, 2016, 06:56 AM
You should be able to get anything like to work by using the multi field geo listing plugin, you can go as many levels deep as you like to open up new options, for example in the above would be a option for the first part sale or rent, then adding another level under rent that have added the time frame option.

It would be possible to take this down to even further levels you could add one for sale if it is selected, you could add more levels below rent just to be sill y under your you could add leap year / normal year etc, there are no limitations and you can virtually make anything you want under any level.

when that level is selected in the add listing page it auto opens up and related levels attached below it.

Wei Hong
July 31, 2016, 08:58 AM
You should be able to get anything like to work by using the multi field geo listing plugin, you can go as many levels deep as you like to open up new options, for example in the above would be a option for the first part sale or rent, then adding another level under rent that have added the time frame option.

It would be possible to take this down to even further levels you could add one for sale if it is selected, you could add more levels below rent just to be sill y under your you could add leap year / normal year etc, there are no limitations and you can virtually make anything you want under any level.

when that level is selected in the add listing page it auto opens up and related levels attached below it.

Hi Pete,

I think you misunderstood his point. Please go here:
http://realty.demoflynax.com/search.html

Look at the field: Property for:
Then click on Rent. You will get his idea.

nirvano
July 31, 2016, 10:20 AM
Hi Pete,

I think you misunderstood his point. Please go here:
http://realty.demoflynax.com/search.html

Look at the field: Property for:
Then click on Rent. You will get his idea.

Yes, I mean that is used in everything related to insertion and search :rolleyes:

nirvano
July 31, 2016, 10:29 AM
I had already been noticed on the Flynax realty demo, but I can not find the settings in the Multi-field/Geo filteringhttp://forum.flynax.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1767&stc=1

jast Country !!

nirvano
July 31, 2016, 04:37 PM
I spent a day sought how to customize this method but I found on the website demo Flynax !?!?! :( :wacko:

Pete Young
July 31, 2016, 09:33 PM
ok the image shown by the op does not look like search, anyway, i guess that would also duplicate over to search, regardless of how flynax have done it this can be done in multi level and like search the filter option also works in the same way once set up. I will do a demo when I get back but going away on a trip for a few days

nirvano
August 1, 2016, 09:00 AM
ok the image shown by the op does not look like search, anyway, i guess that would also duplicate over to search, regardless of how flynax have done it this can be done in multi level and like search the filter option also works in the same way once set up. I will do a demo when I get back but going away on a trip for a few days

Thinks for thank you for your reply Pete Young (http://forum.flynax.com/member.php?818-Pete-Young) ^_^

my first concern, and how to create a page to add that extra personal ad for real estate, and the following I can well configured search easily

nirvano
August 1, 2016, 10:06 AM
I invite Mr. viktor to intervinet on the subject to find the solution to my problem

Pete Young
August 2, 2016, 12:03 PM
Thinks for thank you for your reply Pete Young (http://forum.flynax.com/member.php?818-Pete-Young) ^_^

my first concern, and how to create a page to add that extra personal ad for real estate, and the following I can well configured search easily

I need to be careful that we are talking about the very same thing due to language differences.

When you say "PAGE to as extra personal ad" are you saying that id we select to rent how do you add the extra options onto the listing page ? as in you picture example ?

If so they are not adding a page they are adding a listing field, under another listing field, so the options to rent or buy are under one listing field ( which is added to a listing page under the category build listing form options., they then by using multi field added another field to the rent and or buy listing field or as in its name sake created a multi field (more than one) and in this under rent they have another listing field with those options in it / hour month day week etc.

Those listing fields can then also be dragged to a search form or a filter option as well, and these will become available in these options and or you listing page when selected, ie when you select rent, the options below would then be shown.

I am not sure if you have created listing fields and without creating a full on guide here try and do this (others may do it different but this works best for only after about 10,000 example tests. and maybe I still have it wrong.)

1. Go to your Data Entries and create a new data entry called rentbuy and save
2. go to your listing fields and creat a new listing field called rentbuy and when saving choose the option to "Bind with data Entries" and then select the data entry named rentbuy (in step 1) NOTE in your example they use "Radios Set" but this could be boxes or drop downs etc.

3. Go back to your Data entries and select rentbuy and add two new Items, one will be Buy and the other Rent
4. Go to your Multi field / Geo level plugin and select to add an entry then select from that up the top to create an "Addition to existing data entry" and once you have done that select rentbuy and create this new level.
5. from here under the rent level add the new level with your year, month, week examples etc.

edited / added 6.after creating the above, you will need to go your admin panel and look up the refresh option and there are three multi level refresh options in there so hit those options to get everything working properly first.

7. Now that is set up you need to add these listing fields to you build a submit form options in the back of your category. (these can also be now used in search I guess and filters options as well.

Now when they select rent bang bingo bazoom cabang all of the otions appear as in your example, using this guide you can get things to go as many levels deep as you want and sing and dance for you if you want.

LOL now if your words add a page for personal add does not mean any of that, maybe a little more explanation and sorry.

Wei Hong
August 2, 2016, 03:19 PM
1. Go to your Data Entries and create a new data entry called rentbuy and save
2. go to your listing fields and creat a new listing field called rentbuy and when saving choose the option to "Bind with data Entries" and then select the data entry named rentbuy (in step 1) NOTE in your example they use "Radios Set" but this could be boxes or drop downs etc.

3. Go back to your Data entries and select rentbuy and add two new Items, one will be Buy and the other Rent
4. Go to your Multi field / Geo level plugin and select to add an entry then select from that up the top to create an "Addition to existing data entry" and once you have done that select rentbuy and create this new level.
5. from here under the rent level add the new level with your year, month, week examples etc.

Hi Pete,

If I follow this guide, will it show as nirnano explained in his picture below? Like the options show as radio button, and the sub-option disappear/display:none if the main option doesn't have any sub-option?

Pete Young
August 3, 2016, 12:34 AM
Hi Pete,

If I follow this guide, will it show as nirnano explained in his picture below? Like the options show as radio button, and the sub-option disappear/display:none if the main option doesn't have any sub-option?

EDIT / just doing a test and not seeming to work, let me back track and see

ok tested and I must say sorry for now but not seeming to work, I do this on a sigle top entry and it does work but for some reason two top entries, rent / buy does not seem to now select the level below. ?

I will when I get some spare time work on this and find out what I am leaving out and update but for now sorry, I know it will work for one section at the top as I have that working ?

lol just when you think you have it sorted it bites you.

Pete Young
August 3, 2016, 02:16 AM
Ok update, when using the dual option / radio set this seems to fall over with two options, so choose drop down list, if you do that as written works, I have 3 examples below that show as you select options the other options become available, and I have not tested this example but in the fron end / search filter these pop up show depending on what is selected or should but test that. but in general you can get this to work, it wont be exactly the same in look but in function it will and does work as per examples.

examples listing names are auto and would be renamed to suit.

Wei Hong
August 3, 2016, 05:53 AM
Ok update, when using the dual option / radio set this seems to fall over with two options, so choose drop down list, if you do that as written works, I have 3 examples below that show as you select options the other options become available, and I have not tested this example but in the fron end / search filter these pop up show depending on what is selected or should but test that. but in general you can get this to work, it wont be exactly the same in look but in function it will and does work as per examples.

examples listing names are auto and would be renamed to suit.

Hi Pete,

Thank you for your explanation. So in brief, without customization, we can't create a field that shows options show as radio, that when main options has sub-options, show it. Otherwise, hide it?

Also, I have looked at nirvano site before, he sells motobike accessories and he has used intensively multifield plugin with many sub-levels. So I think he understands your explanation well.

Pete Young
August 3, 2016, 07:21 AM
I think that the radio option should work and is maybe a plugin error but I may be wrong on this ? as the radio option is in theory no different to a drop down, as for hiding showing that would be a little bit of code that fly have added / should be able to be duplicated.

nirvano
August 3, 2016, 05:12 PM
thank you dear friends, for your contribution on this subject ( Problem ) Mr Wei Hong understands the problem, as I have to thank all the participants with their solutions offer after all, I have failed !!!!!

Now..... I install the new version 4.5.1 of the script to find the solution!will this option and desponible and configurable I switch the site to the dynamic page and too practical, linternaut it finds on an optimal interface

Mustafa ilker Yonel
September 23, 2017, 09:25 AM
did anyone found a solution ? to get it work like in the demo ?

Mustafa ilker Yonel
September 23, 2017, 12:39 PM
i wanna share a simple solution, is there a better one ? please let me know.

in your template folder you should have a JS folder with inside lib.js ? (not sure its present in every template)

$(document).ready(function(){

//replace f[sale_rent] with the field you wanna check!

$("[name='f[sale_rent]']").on('click', function(){
//get the field value
var value = $( this ).val();

if( value == "1" ) {
//show sale fields
$( "#sf_field_keyesample1" ).parent().show();
$( "#sf_field_keyesample2" ).parent().show();
$( "#sf_field_keyesample3" ).parent().show();
$( "#sf_field_keyesample4" ).parent().show();
//hide rent fields
$( "#sf_field_keyesample5" ).parent().hide();
$( "#sf_field_keyesample6" ).parent().hide();