PDA

View Full Version : "Contact Seller" and "Send Message" is not working!

Paulson George
July 28, 2016, 05:44 AM
Hi,

I have installed latest version of Auto Flynax 4.5.0 to my site (Now you have 4.5.1). It is a clean installation, as I had many issues in the last version. It had been a year since I bought your script. Unfortunately, I'm not able to launch my project, because of the issues in your script. There are bug reports still "On-Hold" in your support system. I don't want to pay for support anymore, as you are putting issues on hold and not following up it further.

Now, I have done a clean installation. And I'm facing two major issues! "Contact Seller" and "Send Message" is not working! As far as I know, these are two core functionalities. If this don't work, the whole system won't work. What is the use of a classifieds if buyers can't contact sellers?

Please check: http://www.vehiclezat.com/autos/audi/a8/2015-audi-s8-1.html

I'm using your free template. I had a plan to buy your premium template. But, now I doubt if it worth? More over you have doubled the premium template price.

What I need is just a working copy, with out any support from you each and every time. Please do a thorough QA before releases. At least run main test cases and workflows before each release.

Looking for a speedy resolution.

Thanks,
Paulson George