PDA

View Full Version : 4.5 Listings Carousel error

Pete Young
May 27, 2016, 01:33 PM
When adding a Carousel to the top of the site I have chosen new entries but it works from what I can see it the featured form, and although I have this blank I can not remove the title to just have the picture ? is this an error or have I not put the right settings some how.

Thanks
Pete

lastly in the listing the quality of the image is very clear, but in the carousel it very grainy hazy and out of focus ? looks terrible how do we get the same clarity as the listing page ?

+ trouble still working out what some of the options mean / example select thumbs your selected with a box but whats it do or for ? nothing makes a difference to what you do in there anyway ?

Pete Young
May 27, 2016, 11:01 PM
EDIT: I have found the reason for the blury images has to do with the system settings for thumbnail sizing in imagas under settings, I had reduced this to ( in my mind decrease the size of the images in the scroll, and what seems to have happened is the thumbs decreased but the images themselves did not, then what seems to happen is the image then tries to blow it self up to fit the original image size making it blury.

I was to think changing thumb size changed this image size on the slider ? as it looks now changing the thumb size does not change any physical image size site wide ?

Pete Young
May 29, 2016, 12:47 PM
Nobody from flynax here to fix these errors ? happy to apply the fix myself or should I raise a ticket ?