PDA

View Full Version : How can i install flynax

Abbas Jalili
May 22, 2016, 05:29 PM
Hi
i just got my software today. How can i install on my server?
I could not find any manual about that. My server is hostgator.

Stephane Boultgen
May 22, 2016, 08:30 PM
Just intall it:
www.youre_homepage.com/install

and fallow the instruction

Wei Hong
May 23, 2016, 05:39 AM
go to www.flynax.com, login to your customer section, download the newest software, upload it to your server then run install as mentioned above

Bright Adams
February 15, 2017, 06:08 PM
Just submit a ticket via your Flynax customer area and they will install it for

John Napoletano
May 12, 2017, 05:09 AM
Flynax, please add a link to a very simple install page to the Welcome to Flynax email generated after purchase. Right now it says nothing about a self-install. Download package from login, upload zip file to server, unzip, view the link www.domainname.com/install ... Thank you.

Software installation
=====================
Flynax Software has Installation Wizard which will help you to install
it yourself easy, but if you don't have time or just have any problems with installation
lets us know and we will install the software for you. In this case we will need the
ftp access details and MySQL database credentials.

Curtis
May 12, 2017, 06:02 AM
Hi there,

Please check following link: http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.php?47-Software-Installation-Manual

John Napoletano
May 13, 2017, 04:12 AM
Curtis thanks for the link but I already guessed and figured it out after looking around this website for an hour wondering why there was no page or link to a "Getting Started" or a "How To Install" page. That link was created in 2014. I saw the nice PDF manuals available from the Login but didn't see any index in the table labeled "Install". Seems like you guys are ignoring a very simple fix to a problem I'm sure other customers are having. Please sticky a clearly labeled forum post title "How To Install" at the top of the Manual sub-forum and add a link to that page in the welcome email for future customers. A nice PDF to match your others would be better. A readme.txt file inside the zip download as a backup in case the file get's handed off to a developer to install. Thanks.