PDA

View Full Version : Price Plans

Cammie Bradford
March 17, 2012, 01:10 PM
I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to set up a price plan for a group of people that were 'charter members' of the website to have a plan that is only visible to them or active behind the scenes so new members can't see it. Is this possible to do? Also, if I set a pricing plan to be X amount of money for unlimited ads, the system still wants to charge for each listing placed for each member. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!!

Petrache Nicolae
April 22, 2012, 07:11 PM
i am looking for this as well. i have around 1000 ads to list them as featured and do not know how to list them without being charged for as featured

Viktor
May 4, 2012, 09:16 AM
Hello Cammie Bradford,

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to set up a price plan for a group of people that were 'charter members' of the website to have a plan that is only visible to them or active behind the scenes so new members can't see it. Is this possible to do?

You can create plans and show only for 1 or more account types but you can't create plan and show this plan for some users only. But if you want I can explain you in the php code and you may change it yourself manually if you want of course. But if you want you may create a ticket with your request and we will create it like customization.

Also, if I set a pricing plan to be X amount of money for unlimited ads, the system still wants to charge for each listing placed for each member. Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks!!

Yes you may create package plan with unlimited listings. When you create a plan in field: 'Number of listings' insert 0 and this plan will be unlimited.

Cammie Bradford
May 4, 2012, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=Viktor;1114]Hello Cammie Bradford,

You can create plans and show only for 1 or more account types but you can't create plan and show this plan for some users only. But if you want I can explain you in the php code and you may change it yourself manually if you want of course. But if you want you may create a ticket with your request and we will create it like customization.

Viktor,
Can you tell me how to change it in the php code please?
Thanks!!

Viktor
May 7, 2012, 03:28 AM
Hello Cammie Bradford,

Do you know usernames for this users?