PDA

View Full Version : Help with customisation of new site needed

Louise Hutchings
February 20, 2016, 09:50 AM
Hi I have installed Fynax for a new property classified listing site, I need help customising the site with specific search criteria, Categories etc. Not much work for someone who knows what they are doing but for me its a huge learning curve and I keep getting distractions LOL :blink:

If there is anyone out there that does this kind of service that would be great. I have a budget so if you can contact me with prices for doing a days work for example that would be fantastic.

Really want to go live by the end of the month!

Many thanks

Viktor
February 20, 2016, 11:57 AM
Hello Louise Hutchings,

At first go to Admin Panel >> Listing Types and click edit icon on some listing type.
Find group configs with name: Search Settings

and check line: Enable search form on the Home page.
Then go to Admin Panel >> Search Forms and find Quick search form and click build and add some fields from right site to left and then check your home page.

Louise Hutchings
February 20, 2016, 12:06 PM
Hi many thanks for the information, I put some hours aside without interruptions and I seem to be getting somewhere now LOL ... watch this space!

Godwin Agbavor
February 20, 2016, 02:36 PM
Hi many thanks for the information, I am really struggling here and ideally wanted to employ someone to do this for me, I don't think it is any more than a few hours work for someone with the knowledge - if there is anyone out there? HELP!! :wacko:.

create a ticket flynax will help you

Louise Hutchings
February 20, 2016, 06:09 PM
I managed in my wisdom! to delete all my countries and now it won't give me the option to import again. Any ideas?
:*)