PDA

View Full Version : Worst Support Ever - Flynax Technical Department!

Goran Karanovic
February 6, 2016, 12:37 PM
I contacted everyone here, posted thread, wrote tickets and no one cares about my problem. They ask 150$ for a small modification, what kind of joke is this? I just paid you 200$ for the software, and now you want more?

The script is fine, but costumer support is BIG FAIL!

Ticket ID: PIL-524667
Ticket ID: SPP-305557

Godwin Agbavor
February 6, 2016, 02:07 PM
Lol you paid 200$ for the software and you are crying, you want me to send you my invoices lol? Please note: flynax is the best in world, just relax and talk with David he can help you and please stop using curse words here. A little respect and calmness can win you some discount on your ticket.
Thanks
Godwin

Goran Karanovic
February 6, 2016, 03:31 PM
Sir, i dont need to see your invoices. Their Support is REALLY BAD! I contacted them few days ago, and no reply, i contacted every developer here on forum, and again no reply. No one cares about my problem.

On their first reply they didnt even try to find out what i really want, just named their price. I guess their developers are sloppy and sleepy, dont care about costumers at all.

Goran Karanovic
February 6, 2016, 03:36 PM
"Firstly i dont have Premium theme, but would like to add in my header search like on general_wide template, (search keyword and category dropdown) .. How to make that happen?"
It can be done as customization only and it will cost you 120USD.

WHAT kind of reply is this?! I found solution on the forums here, and done it myself for free. Sloppy and GREEDY developers. Not even bother to explain or write something meaningful!

Godwin Agbavor
February 6, 2016, 04:15 PM
I see because you found a free solution so you can say anything you want but remember you will surely need something again as you don't have premium template. Even we who has premium templates we are humble. You are not the only customer flynax has and don't expect responds as soon as you create ticket. Tickets takes 24 hours or more if it has to. Same applies to all of us. We are all treated the same. I know you are new please get used to it. I remember when I bought my template 595$ and my credit card was charged I can't wait to get the software and I was having issues installing it. It took me sometime to get used to flynax working hours since we have different time done.

Goran Karanovic
February 6, 2016, 04:48 PM
I see because you found a free solution so you can say anything you want but remember you will surely need something again as you don't have premium template. Even we who has premium templates we are humble. You are not the only customer flynax has and don't expect responds as soon as you create ticket. Tickets takes 24 hours or more if it has to. Same applies to all of us. We are all treated the same. I know you are new please get used to it. I remember when I bought my template 595$ and my credit card was charged I can't wait to get the software and I was having issues installing it. It took me sometime to get used to flynax working hours since we have different time done.

Even premium template doesnt have what i need. I am designer/programmer myself, but can't figure this out and i need their help. And its not 24hours its 4days without reply.

Godwin Agbavor
February 6, 2016, 05:47 PM
if am designer/programmer myself wont buy from anyone , so once you buy from someone you go by their rules, if you don't like it start your own template today Sir. Premium templates don't what what i need too but i have no choice and i know flynax is doing much more to get us what we need.

Pete Young
February 6, 2016, 11:37 PM
WHAT kind of reply is this?! I found solution on the forums here, and done it myself for free. Sloppy and GREEDY developers. Not even bother to explain or write something meaningful!

Can you throw a link to that info please buddy.

Goran Karanovic
February 7, 2016, 01:40 AM
Can you throw a link to that info please buddy.

Here you go, but i made slight modification. Follow Dmitry's tutorial here

http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.php?976-Dynamic-Block-for-Quick-Search, and instead of

if($block_keys['search_box_for_category'])
{
$reefless -> loadClass('Search');
$search_for_category = $rlSearch -> buildSearch( 'search_for_category', 'listings');
$rlSmarty -> assign_by_ref('search_for_category', $search_for_category);

}

write

if(!$block_keys['search_box_for_category'])
{
$reefless -> loadClass('Search');
$search_for_category = $rlSearch -> buildSearch( 'search_for_category', 'listings');
$rlSmarty -> assign_by_ref('search_for_category', $search_for_category);

}

Than go to /templates/general_flatty/tpl/header.tpl, and instead of

<div class="kw-search angel-gradient-light">
{strip}
<span class="lens"><span></span></span>
<span class="field">
<form method="post" action="{$rlBase}{if $config.mod_rewrite}{$pages.search}.html{else}?pag e={$pages.search}{/if}">
<input type="hidden" name="form" value="keyword_search" />
{assign var='ks_phrase' value='blocks+name+keyword_search'}
<input placeholder="{$lang.$ks_phrase}" id="autocomplete" type="text" maxlength="255" name="f[keyword_search]" {if $smarty.post.f.keyword_search}value="{$smarty.post.f.keyword_search}"{/if}/>
</form>
</span>
{/strip}
<span class="close"></span>

<script>
var ac_php = '{$rlTplBase}request.ajax.php';
var view_details = '{$lang.view_details}';
var join_date = '{$lang.join_date}';
var category_phrase = '{$lang.category}';
</script>
</div>

write

<div class="header-search">{include file='blocks'|cat:$smarty.const.RL_DS|cat:'search_ form.tpl' search_forms=$search_for_category type="listings"}</div>

Where you must follow instructions in the thread in the begining, and add your names for "search_form.tpl", "search_for_category" etc etc, and then style .header-search class by css for you needs. Proof that it is working:
http://i.snag.gy/kvU9N.jpg

http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.php?976-Dynamic-Block-for-Quick-Search

Pete Young
February 7, 2016, 03:50 AM
thanks for the info appreciated

Rene Joile
July 18, 2018, 10:30 PM
I agree.. great at the presale though