PDA

View Full Version : Car review plugin

Chris Brown
January 8, 2016, 07:08 PM
This is similar to the listing review plugin but more based for cars etc

The idea is that the review is associated to the make and model with also year (year added as there are so many versions of each model so this helps refine the comments)

We are rating and commenting on the car make model and not the actual listing being sold. I find the current plugin is not really suitable for this.

The rating and comments will show on the all listings that are related to that exact make, model and year.

Ability to add a tab with comments and star rating to details page

or

Ability to add the star rating (overall score) with a button 'View Reviews' that takes you to a page with all comments and ratings on, also with a search to look for other makes and model reviews ( i prefer this)

or

Both the above

The user submitting review can add comments
The user can also rate with stars some options
either set options like:
Drivabilty
Running costs
Practicality
Reliabilty (even better would be if admin can add these to what they want in admin)

If Flynax wish me to show you an example thats on a live website PM me and i will provide the link.

Please share your thouught or ask any questions on the idea

Viktor
January 11, 2016, 11:42 AM
Hello Chris,

Would you please create a ticket and we will discuss about it in there. I think it will be like a customization for you.

Chris Brown
January 11, 2016, 05:03 PM
Was more of a suggestion, but if its not made in the near future i will see about getting it made once my updated website is back up to scratch :D