PDA

View Full Version : Template compatibility 3.2 to 4.0 - And others templates

Lazarescu Adrian
January 22, 2012, 08:40 PM
Hello, I wanna know if templates for 3.2 are compatible to version 4.0 of Flynax, and when Flynax's gonna release new templates for the new version?

Another question, out of topic.. Why i cannot select all categories (in the admin panel) and delete them?

Viktor
May 4, 2012, 08:42 AM
Hello Adrian,

Hello, I wanna know if templates for 3.2 are compatible to version 4.0 of Flynax,

You can't use templates from version 3.2 for 4.x because in new version created many new things and changed many old things,

and when Flynax's gonna release new templates for the new version?

We working for create new templates and plugins and other things and new version for flynax coming soon.

Another question, out of topic.. Why i cannot select all categories (in the admin panel) and delete them?

If you want you may create new ticket with this request and we will do it ASAP.
This function not exist because in this categories may be many listings and listing fields ans listing plans was built with some categories and if you delete it the system will work with errors.
It is not safe for product. Try to delete any parent category you will see some actions from system about move subcategories and listings included in this category.